Chapter 18

At that moment, a nasty middle-aged man sitting in the middle of the room said to Raymond.

"Spread your heals."

His tone was high-handed.

'Is it Count Garinson who is in charge of this test?'

Raymond realized the identity of the middle-aged man.

"Okay."

Flutter.

Candle-like light rose faintly. The judges sneered even more at the flickering white light that was about to go out.

It was Count Garinson and the other man, the judges who had mocked him earlier.

"I'm embarrassed to be watching this."

"That's far inferior to an F grade, isn't it? Surely the healing power is correct?"

Count Garinson also spoke sharply.

"It doesn't even seem to be the minimum qualification to take the promotion test. What kind of mind would want to take a promotion exam with such healing powers? Is treating patients funny?"

It was a terrible change.

If it had been any other apprentice, his face would have turned white.

However, it was not Raymond who was developing a solid feeling.

'This is the situation. I expected it.'

Now it was a test interview.

Therefore, it was clear that the attack would be focused on his healing power.

So Raymond was in a state of mind where he had thought of all the possible answers he could give in such a situation.

'The question is, how persuasively do I make my case?'

He was lucky to have the help of the Heart of Steel.

Otherwise, his nerves would have prevented him from speaking.

'I have to talk as well as possible in a logical way.'

With that thought, Raymond gulped.

To be honest, he wasn't a dialectician. No, he was not an eloquent speaker. How could he speak so well when he was always being disliked and always looking at other people's faces?

Calmly, his oratory skills were average.

'That's why I've been so prepared.'

Raymond thought inwardly.

There was a skill in the market that would be perfect for this situation, so he bought it beforehand.

"I'll answer your questions."

It was the moment he started to say that.

A message came to mind.

[Skill, 'Silver Tongue' manifests!]

[Silver Tongue]

Classification: Auxiliary Skill

Grade: General

Proficiency: D

- You will be able to talk better.

-Synergizes with the heart of steel for the patient!

Raymond's voice subconsciously became calmer and stronger.

At the moment the examiner was startled, Raymond continued to speak.

With an intensity that surprised even him.

"First, let me answer your question about whether it is funny to treat patients. No, it's not. Why would a healer think that? No healer who has ever been around a dying patient would think that way."