Chapter 152

While others misunderstood it as a declaration of support for Raymond, the man himself understood it perfectly.

It wasn't a declaration of support; it was a declaration to become his disciple and teach him for a lifetime!

'Damn it, I didn't just get a supporter, I ended up with an obsessed stalker.'

Raymond sighed heavily.

Saving him seemed to have intensified the obsession by a hundredfold.

In addition to jealous nobles, there was Marquis Aris, who would sharpen his blade against him, and Duke Leif, the obsessed stalker!

Threats seemed to be everywhere.

He needed to be prepared.

Even messages came to mind.

[Before the banquet, a bonus quest has appeared!]

[Let Your Greatness Be Known Far and Wide!]
(Medicine Quest)

[Prerequisite: Middle Physician Rank

Difficulty: Easy

Quest Description: As a skilled healer on the battlefield, you have achieved numerous accomplishments! A bonus quest has been triggered due to your great achievements. At the banquet, imprint your greatness into as many people as possible.

Clear Condition: Impress people with your greatness.

Clear Bonus: Each time you impress someone with your greatness, receive a bonus level up.]

'What imprint of greatness!'

Raymond frowned at yet another ridiculous quest.

'Just ignore them all. I just want to receive the reward and go back. But I can't do that, right?'

In the end, Raymond pondered on a solution.

'First, let's purchase helpful skills. First, item purchase, temporary skill proficiency increase! Upgrading the 'Banquet Man of Taste' skill!"

'Banquet Man of Taste'!

A versatile skill for banquets.

It had an excessive charm bonus, but it was the most helpful social skill for dealing with people at banquets.

['Proficiency of the Banquet Man of Taste' has increased to Grade C! (Valid for 24 hours)]

[Skill points will be consumed: 25 points]

But unexpectedly, another message appeared.

[You are the protagonist of this banquet!]

[The 'Protagonist' bonus effect is applied, maximizing the effects of items!]

[Without additional points, 'Proficiency of the Banquet Man of Taste' has increased to Grade A!]

[You have mastered the social etiquette (language, etiquette, social dance, etc.) required for the banquet at the level of 'Royal'!]

'Oh, this is great!'

Once again, the untouchable elegance emanated from Raymond's body, just like in the previous banquet.

He didn't stop there; he opened the market again.

This time, he increased the proficiency of the invaluable skill 'Jerk Coping Mechanism' to Grade C, which had provided him with countless help.

'Duke Leif and Marquis Aris would probably fit into the category of 'Jerk Coping Mechanism' so increasing the proficiency of 'Jerk Coping Mechanism' will undoubtedly be helpful.'