Chapter 101

Raymond's word swept through the barracks like wings.

The result?

Scores of wounded men came to him.

He had succeeded in breaking the prejudice against medicine among the soldiers!

'Great! This is just the beginning!'

Raymond clenched his fists and treated them all to the best of his ability.

"Welcome!"

"Where are you hurt?"

"Oh no. That's a bad wound, let me take care of it."

Seeing Raymond as kind and warm as rumored, the soldiers were even more impressed and moved.

"T-thank you. You've been so good to us."

"I-I won't forget this favor, heuk."

Raymond replied coolly.

"That's okay, I'm happy enough that you're getting better."

'If you get better, it's all my fault!'

Of course, besides this snobbishness, there was also a genuine concern for the patient.

As Raymond walked through the barracks, he thought a lot about the suffering soldiers.

As a healer, he wanted to help them.

'Of course, I'll have to pack my things.'

Raymond said to Hanson.

"Hanson, make sure you write down your medical notes. I'll be busy, so keep it short and to the point. But don't forget to write it down."

This was to be used as evidence for a merit application later!

While Raymond was working hard for his patients, he was also taking care of his own success.

'If I do good things and take care of my share, it's two birds with one stone, right?'

The fame and experience gained from the influx of patients was a bonus.

[Increased your reputation in the army by touching soldiers!]

[Earned the achievement, "He Who Comforts the Soldiers"]

[Gained experience!]

[Leveled up!]

[Leveled up!]

He was level 93! He was just a few steps away from graduating from residency.

'I'm about to become a specialist! Let's go!'

And just like that, Penin Healing Center was cruising.

Of course, he was just getting started.

***

"You're famous these days. Everywhere I go in the barracks, I hear Master's name."

Christine stepped into the barracks and removed her helm.

Her sea-colored hair, which had been pinned up inside the helm, spilled out from under her chiaroscuro.

"You have come, apprentice?"

"Yes. Now to see my patients."

For the record, she was there as a representative of the Duke of Laverne, which meant she couldn't be just a healer.