Chapter 131

As he progressed up the ranks of the specialty, the number of skills he could purchase increased.

[Normal (C) Fire Magic]

[Normal (C-rank) Wind Magic]

[Normal (C-rank) Thunderbolt Magic]

For reference, water and earth magic were only available at the Basic (D) level.

This was because he hadn't practiced them before.

'I see, you need to master the basic skills before you can move on to the higher levels. Anyway, purchase, Normal (C-rank) Wind Magic!'

[Consumes 300 skill points!]

[Raises your proficiency in Wind System Magic to Class C!]

[Normal Wind Magic]

[Classification: Support Skill (Magic)

Magic Rank: Standard

Skill Level: C

-Allows you to use more skillful and powerful wind magic!

-Allows you to use wind magic that falls under the 'Standard Grade'!]

'Standard-grade wind spells, what is that?'

A moment of puzzlement.

The necessary knowledge clicked into his head, just as it had when he had previously mastered the magic skill!

After that, he was able to manifest the magic as naturally as he moved his body.

'Wide Wind!'

It was a spell to blow river grass over a wide area.

Just as the sleep-inducer was about to be carried away by the wind, a message popped up.

[Compared to your magic level, your stamina stat is 'very' high!]

[The power of your magic is increasing!]

[Fine 'application' of magic becomes possible!]

Raymond's current intellect stat is 53!

According to the message, that's a lot higher than most 'normal' wizards using standard magic.

'Slow the winds to a crawl, and focus on where the soldiers are gathered.'

The wind was redirected as intended.

The sleeping powder was blown precisely at the enemy soldiers, who soon collapsed and fell asleep.

"Now is the time, please subdue the remaining enemies!"

"Yes sir!"

Of course, the sleeping powder alone couldn't subdue all the enemies.

There were a few enemies left, but that's about it, and they were able to wipe them out like a lightning strike before they could contact the communications center.

When they were done, they all looked at Raymond in awe.

"What was that magic you just performed, Brother?"

"...A spell I learned as a hobby."

"You practiced magic as a hobby?"

When they all looked at him in disbelief, he decided to get the hell out of there.

"I found out I have a talent for magic, so I practiced a little bit as a hobby. I thought it might help me when treating patients."

'What? I don't have to hide my magical abilities, do I?'