Chapter 27

"One of the patients I treated is the master of the Blue Moon Guild. I'll ask him to get rid of him."

Then Lance thought.

'Be prepared, Raymond. I will drive you out of here.'

***

There were many guilds of the underworld in the Bay Area.

Some of them were malignant gangs that sucked the high blood of the poor, while others were guilds that banded together to defend their rights against such evildoers.

The Blue Moon Guild was closer to the latter.

In exchange for a protective tax in Lantram, the Bay Area's famous entertainment district, they never crossed the line into wrongdoing.

There were many who wished to come under the protection of the Blue Moon Guild, as it served to protect the people of the entertainment district from the plunder of the really bad guys, the so-called "Dark Blade Guild."

As such, the master Kansir of the Blue Moon Guild had his own just character.

"Is it true? Did Raymond come here to the Bay Area with such an evil purpose?"

Instead, he was pure and simple in the most mundane of terms.

He was so simple that his eyes were wide open to this trick.

"Yes, that's right, master. Who am I? I was a healer who used to teach Raymond at the Belland Treatment Center."

Lance hid his mean heart and spoke with the utmost sincerity.

"Raymond must have come here to experiment his healing techniques on the people of the Bay Area."

"...!"

The face of Kansir, the master of the Blue Moon Guild, turned red.

"So, Raymond's going to treat them cheaply?"

"If left untreated, the patient will suffer many side effects. For the sake of the poor people in this Bay Area, please stand up, Mr. Kansir!"

Kansir jumped to his feet.

Lance shouted his pleasure in his heart at the sight.

'All right. Raymond, you're done.'

Once the faucet was turned, it was expected what would happen to Raymond as he succeeded in provoking Kansir who did not care about the back and forth situation.

He would be kicked out of the Bay Area after failing to overcome the threat of Kansir.

"There's no one I can trust except you, Mr. Kansir! Please!"

Kansir huffled off to Raymond's treatment center.

***

[Detecting truth power!]

[It has been confirmed that the other party's truth power is in the middle.]

Raymond was startled.

As he slowly turned his head to the side, he saw a rugged-looking man.

'Hyuk. What kind of scary-looking person is he?'

He looked like a bear.

No, he didn't know if he could describe the bustle of the man with just that word.

He had the face of a bald-headed combat brown bear with about five scars.

Raymond broke out in a cold sweat as his appearance would make the weakest pee their pants just looking at him.