Chapter 141

"... what?"

Kalis asked, dumbfounded. Everyone else suddenly looked at him like they didn't know what he was asking.

"No, it's rumored that you're Berard's loyal dog, and I was wondering if you pick up poop."

For a moment, there was a sickening silence.

Everyone stared at Raymond with open mouths.

No, our noble (?) healer would say something like that?

But Raymond was undeterred.

'I can talk like this if I have to.'

Right now, winning was more important than what others thought.

'Kalis is known to be arrogant and easily provoked. Let's provoke him as much as possible to make him lose his composure.'

"You, you..."

"But shit is bad for your hygiene, and even if you like it, you might want to sift through it. You might get sick."

Raymond continued to frown.

"No, you're already a dog, so you don't have to worry about that? Rumor has it that you've gone beyond licking Archduke Berard's asshole to chewing shit so deliciously, and judging by the way your rotten breath smells all the way here, I'm guessing that's true... Is it true that Archduke Berard calls you 'Happy,' his little dog, when he sees you?"

"You, you...!"

"Oh my! Is the dog trying to speak like a human? You should answer with a simple 'woof woof' like usual."

"I'll rip your mouth apart and kill you right now!"

Successful provocation! Raymond quickly stepped back.

'Now the knights on our side will take care of that. Go, Elmud, and the other knights!'

Maintaining composure in a fight between senior knights was of utmost importance.

Though Kalis seemed on the brink of losing his sanity, their victory was expected.

However, to their surprise, an unexpected turn of events unfolded.

Boom!

A waterfall-like aura surged from Kalis' sword.

The entire hall fell into a stunned silence.

It was the unmistakable Sword Master's Aura, not something a Sword Expert possessed.

'...Why is an aura coming from that sword?'

The aura was exclusively the domain of a Sword Master. So why?

"I was awakened not long ago, and I stayed in the castle to complete my awakening."

"...!"

"You should be pleased, as you will be the first opponent to be torn apart by this aura blade, Baron Penin. Don't think you'll have a peaceful death."

Raymond's eyes widened.

'What kind of nonsense!'

It was beyond comprehension.

If Kalis truly became a Sword Master, then with their current strength, they would not be able to defeat him, dead or alive.

Raymond hastily changed his demeanor.

''It seems that there was some kind of misunderstanding between us, what I just said was a lighthearted joke, please forget about it.''

"...What?"