Chapter 54

As such, Raymond's name came up in the common area, especially among the poor.

"Eh? You've healed nicely. Where did you get so much treatment?"

"I was treated at the Penin Clinic."

"Penin?"

"Yes, I was skeptical, but he treated me not with heals, but with a medical technique, and it was very effective. Rather much better than a C-grade healer. He was kind."

"Kind for a healer?"

The commoners opened their eyes wide when they heard this story.

A kind healer was as rare as a red dragon who likes to swim. In other words, you could hardly find them in the world.

The higher the grade of heals, the higher the cost of treatment and the kindness was half-proportional to the genus of healers.

"Yeah, I've never met a healer so warm. I think I almost cried helplessly when he squeezed my hand as I got better while he was treating me. Anyway, that was the first time I met such a healer. You should definitely go to him too."

As the rumor spread, more and more people visited the Penin Treatment Center.

'Good. Very good. Hehe! It's going to be awesome soon!'

Raymond laughed out loud.

***

'What a hit!'

Raymond sighed after making an interim settlement.

The number of patients in the commoner's area had increased.

But what then?

They didn't have money, just like the poor people.

'Just because I live in the commoners' area doesn't mean they all have money to spare.'

Unfortunately, the commoners who could afford it did not want to be treated with medical care.

They were willing to pay a lot of money to be treated by heals.

This was because, although he was at the top of his new compulsory education and had achieved various prestigious awards, he was not yet good enough to break prejudice.

Therefore, the only commoners who visited him were those who were too poor to receive heals as treatment.

Thanks to this, Raymond was only increasing his debts as before.

'Heuk. How much debt do I have? If I don't do something, I'm really going to be kidnapped by the devil's people.'

Raymond shuddered.

Far from paying it off, the debt was growing.

He hasn't had any special push yet, but it was more disturbing.

Why were those vile, reputed to be, still?

'It's weird. They lend me everything even if I ask for an additional loan. No pressure at all.'

It was not demon loans, but angel loans.

Of course, Raymond was not innocently reassured.

'Ugh. Maybe it's the thought of trying to get fat before they eat. Ugh, I'll be their slave if I don't.'

There was only one cold-blooded way to do it.

Refuse treatment to anyone who couldn't afford it!

This was not to be condemned.

Shouldn't he at least get the cost of the medicinal herbs?

'How expensive are the medicinal herbs? Why am I digging for business? I have nothing to give, no matter how hard the circumstances are already. 'I'll take any profit I can get.'