Chapter 58

In fact, it was not that there were no high-ranking nobles who manifested the healing ability. It was an ability that appeared randomly in all of them. However, few actually worked as healers.

It was because they thought it was uncharacteristic of a high-ranking aristocrat. -Especially to treat commoners.

The only way for an aristocrat to become a healer without damaging their honor was to become a healer who exclusively served the aristocrats.

'Haah.'

Christine let out a weary sigh. Her head always twitched so much when she saw her family.

Whenever she was stressed, the "chronic illness" she usually suffered from seemed to come up more and more.

"Yes, I know. You will all be in trouble because I acted inconsiderately. I apologize."

"Good to know. So from now on..."

"Yes, even now I'm going to put spaghetti noodles in my head like you guys do and laugh without thinking and drink in the banquet halls so that men will meet me. And spend lots of money. That's how it should be, right?"

The younger siblings looked dazed for a while.

"S-sister!"

"Or shall I go to a luxury specialty? If I made up my mind, I could spend a year's worth of a commoner's living expenses on a day's entertainment, just like you guys. Or shall I get addicted to gambling like my elder brother? How much did you use last week at the casino in Solun?"

"Christine!"

Her elder brother, Alfred, cried out.

"Sigh. Really."

Taak!

Christine sighed low and threw the tight gloves on the ground.

Then she stared coldly at her elder brother and younger siblings.

"I'll just say one thing."

Surprised by her vigor, they gasped.

It was Christine who rolled with every patient she saw among the greedy healers.

She was different from her brothers and sisters in the charisma that spewed forth daily from the family fortune and the foodworms they stockpiled.

"Mock me all you want. But don't belittle the fact that I treat patients. It is a million times nobler than what you whisper in banquet halls."

And she turned away.

"Hey, where are you going? Father should be here soon. Are you going to the Maple Healing Center again?"

Alfred exclaimed in a panic and answered shortly.

"Visiting."

"Huh?"

Without further explanation, Christine roughly untied her flowery, twisted hair.

She then tied it in a ponytail so that it was easy to act.

She was going to the Penin Healing Center.

'I'll check with my own eyes what kind of treatment medicine is.'

She would see if it was harmful to the patients.

Christine's eyes hardened in determination. She still didn't know what kind of treatment medicine was.

She was just asking.

So she was going to check with them directly. If the medical treatment was really a fraudulent treatment that harmed the patient, then she would prevent it by any means necessary.