Chapter 8

It wasn't a good feeling.

'I'm not certain that the player system will be able to predict future patient outbreaks either.'

At that moment, Lance asked again.

"What are you going to do? You can't say no..."

"I'll do it."

"...!"

Lance narrowed his eyes at the surprisingly honest acceptance.

"But there's a condition."

"What is it?"

Raymond thought to himself.

'Quest compensation is not enough.'

This being the case, Raymond decided to pull out as much as he could and eat it.

"Please give me the right to take the official healer qualification test shortly after the banquet."

"...!"

Official Healer Qualification Exam!

This was the only exam that recognized the competence among apprentices.

Only when you passed this test could you become independent as one honorable healer.

Even if Raymond was dirty and cheap, it was still the reason why he was at the Belland Healing Center.

"You don't even have F-grade healing powers, and you want to take the certification exam..."

"Didn't the Chief Healer just tell me to go to the Royal Palace? I have enough qualifications."

Lance's face turned red.

He said those things.

Pulled to his feet by his own words, Lance could only nod.

"Okay, but this is a conversation for when you come back after doing your best at the banquet."

He intended to do so even if he didn't say it.

Raymond clenched his fist inwardly when he got the consent anyway.

'I've finally qualified to take the healer's exam! This is just the beginning.'

An official healer!

It was a different status from the apprentice.

Because the difference was like the difference between a squire and a knight who joined the knighthood.

'As soon as I'm certified as a healer, I have to leave the Belland Clinic.'

He was forced to stay, but he didn't want to stay at the Belland Treatment Center for a long time.

'Before that.'

Raymond glared at Lance.

If he qualified as a healer.

He was going to call out Lance in the sight of others, punch him, and leave.

***

He made up his mind, but when it came time to go to the royal palace, Raymond closed his mind.

It was not the healers who despised and harassed him most viciously so far.

Compared to what had been done to him in the royal palace, the harassment of the healers was only at a cute level.

The healers treated him like a human being, even though he was a mess and pathetic.

In the palace, Raymond was a filthy piece of filth. He was nothing more, nothing less.