Chapter 59

His beliefs were strong and weak.

Frankly, he was put off by his status because of the status of his opponent.

If he went to Duke Levon, he could have crushed him to death with just one finger.

Still, he tried his best to appear determined to the utmost.

[The Heart of Steel will be manifested!]

["Truth Coping Method" creates a synergy effect with "Heart of Steel"!]

With the help of his skills, he calmed himself down.

"Your Highness the Princess is here to see me. I apologize for keeping you waiting for so long. I am Baronet Penin."

"It's alright. And since I am not here as the ducal Princess, there's no need to set up such an etiquette."

Christine snapped the book she was reading and looked straight at Raymond.

"I'm here to talk to you."

Soft eyes.

And soft voice.

But why?

A powerful intensity was felt.

A hint of charisma flowed through her as if she were the eldest daughter of a duke.

It was a soft but invisible charisma that oppressed people.

Without the help of Heart of Steel, it would have been horrifying just to exchange a single word.

"I'm going to speak plainly. I have grave concerns about your medical treatment."

"What concerns?"

"Concerns that it will harm the patient!"

Christine spoke sharply.

"Cutting the patient's stomach with a knife or injecting blood. I heard that you use bizarre treatment methods. I don't think such bizarre treatments can be advantageous to the patient."

'Well, I guess it's just what I expected.'

Raymond thought to himself.

"You have no idea what kind of treatment medicine is, do you? You are just guessing and saying so?"

Christine was silent for a moment.

"I don't know exactly what I'm talking about. I don't know exactly about medicine. So give me three days of your time."

"Three days?"

"I'll be standing by to see what kind of treatment it is. I will check with my own eyes to see if the treatment is really satisfactory."

She was not an egotistical person who insisted only on her own ideas.

She thought it would be better to know exactly what kind of treatment it was before opposing it.

'If I see it with my own eyes and my fears are correct, I will tell His Highness the King and have him ban medical practice.'

Raymond, however, gave a surprising reply.

"I decline your request."

"... what?"

''I have my hands full just seeing patients. I can't afford to take care of the Princess next to me.'

'Why do you ask me such a favor that I can't afford?'

He didn't know if she could pay for the visit.

It's the truth of the matter that she visited him unnecessarily and made false accusations.