Chapter 99

However, there were many other nations on the vast continent, including the Kingdom of Droton and the Union of Southern States.

As the name "Union of Southern States" implies, the Kingdom of Droton was located to the south of the Kingdom of Houston.

In fact, the Kingdom of Droton itself was founded as an independent nation from the southern half of the Kingdom of Houston.

"Fortunately, the Kingdom of Droton and other southern nations have declared their neutrality."

The chief of staff reported to Duke Leif.

"Thanks to the evidence Baron Penin has uncovered. Now that the evil deeds of the Drottons have been revealed, the other nations have no reason to get involved."

This is where the rationale comes in.

The evidence Raymond has uncovered has isolated the Kingdom of Droton.

"It's going to be a very favorable war."

"Baron Penin has done a great job."

Several people in the barracks praised Raymond.

Duke Leif shook his head coldly.

"Enough. We must not let our guard down. The war has only just begun. We will march straight into the province of Rafalde."

"Yes, Your Excellency!"

Rafalde.

The northern region of the Kingdom of Droton.

It borders the Kingdom of Houston.

The war will begin there.

"When we enter the Rafalde Province, prepare for battle with the Drotonians."

"Yes, sir!"

As Duke Leif recounts, after entering the province of Rafalde, he encountered an enemy army.

Sixty thousand in all, the number of Drotonian troops.

A total of 70,000 men versus 60,000.

While the numbers may not seem like much, there was a decisive difference between the two armies.

Morale.

Unlike the Houstonian army, whose morale was high, the Drotonian army was low.

The Houstonian army won the first battle and succeeded in capturing the provinces north of the Rafalde.

Afterward, the Drottons changed their strategy.

Instead of circling the plains, they decided to defend the rugged mountainous terrain of the Rafalde provinces.

The Houstonian army split into a western, central, and eastern army to capture Rafalde, and the battle became a stalemate.

Raymond, who had set up a Penin healing center on the battlefield, was frustrated by the lack of patients.

***

Let's make the best contribution!

That was Raymond's determination on the battlefield, and he was determined to build a great reputation for himself, not to mention the Yolk Estate.

With that in mind, he eagerly opened his clinic, but there was a problem.

No patients were coming in.

'...Why? It's all sparkling.'

Raymond looked at the barracks.

It looked like the kind of barracks an emperor might stay in on the battlefield, or even bigger.