Chapter 124

Now that the retreat was blocked, he called for reinforcements immediately.

Luckily, the crystal ball communication magic between the commands allowed him to call for reinforcements without wasting any time.

'Please help us!'

Raymond begged desperately, and fortunately, the command immediately responded.

[We will send reinforcements immediately.]

Bioton Castle was a strategic point in the central eastern region of the Droton Kingdom.

Losing it or keeping it would greatly change the course of the war.

[We will send 5,000 troops from the Bioton estate, but it will take four days, so you'll just have to hold out until then.]

Four days!

It seemed like a long time away.

'I don't think we'll be able to hold out until then.'

Raymond frowned.

But he had no choice.

It wasn't as if there weren't friendly strongholds a day or two away, but they didn't have enough troops to send reinforcements.

Then, a message popped up.

[In a time of crisis for your allies, the 'Guardian Doctor of the Battlefield' attribute will be activated!]

[You will be pushed beyond your abilities!]

[A quest will occur!]

[Protect Your Patients and Allies!]
(Medicine Quest)

[Precedence: Doctor Rank

Difficulty: High

Quest Description: A great crisis has befallen your allies! Protect the lives of your patients and allies as a military doctor!

Conditions: Defense of Bioton Castle

Reward: Bonus Level Up x3, 70 Skill Points

Perks: Great Fame]

'What! Is a military doctor a jack-of-all-trades? You want me to do everything? I can't!'

Raymond screamed at the top of his lungs, but his anger didn't change the reality.

Right now, he had to find a way to survive.

'I can't die like this, not after everything I've done!'

The past flashed through his mind.

Not to mention his persecuted past as an illegitimate child, he had struggled even after awakening as a player.

He had never been able to enjoy any kind of wealth and glory, and now he was facing a crisis like this, but he will overcome it!

'How will I last four days?'

Raymond bit his lip.

Just then, an urgent-looking soldier ran in from outside.

"P-Prince, we're in trouble!"

"...?"

"The Droton Kingdom army launched an all-out assault!"

Raymond's complexion turned white.

They had four days until the main army arrived, and they had to hold out.

***