EP.1|Goody-Two-Shoes School?!

EP.1|Goody-Two-Shoes School?! (Edited Version)

Edit by mya_colondres she's an amazing writer! Please go check out her work when u get the chance!

My name is Xiao Melee. You will know who I am sooner or later. Please think of me as the narrator of this story. 

For as long as I can remember the heroes are the good guys and the villains are the bad guys In other words, the heroes win and the villains lose no matter the story. Well... that doesn't really mean much. Because in this story the words "hero" and "villains" hold little to no meaning.

From the mysterious life-formers bigger than any star and galaxy to the dragons soaring across the grand blue sky... the island of Arcana and the Villains Isles are just the beginning of our great adventure in this book that we call: “Good At Being Bad”.

In the words of Megamind himself; ❝All men must choose between two paths. Good is the path of honor, heroism, and nobility. Evil... well, it's just cooler.❞

Now that I have briefly introduced the concept of the story ahead, lets jump right in!

“Goody-two-shoes school! Goody-two-shoes school?!” A redheaded girl growled as she angrily slammed her clothes into her suitcase. “Can you believe her, Perdita?!” The redhead’s eyes softened as she looked at her cocker spaniel. She then sighed as she stopped putting clothes into her suitcase and brought out a beautiful wand. The wand’s color is reminiscent of a peacock, with varying hues of blue, green, turquoise, and bronze.

The wand’s dragon eye is glittering green, with a bluish and black pupil. With a swish and flick the clothes in her dresser levitated and floated to her suitcase. “I swear, once I get out of that stupid school I’m gonna to slay that stupid shop owner! Him and his stupid guard dog!” Now, you’re probably wondering who this girl is. This is Operetta. Daughter of Willow Styles, well step-daughter of Willow Styles. 

Ever since her mother “died”, her father, who is the Phantom of The Opera, has been with Willow Styles. However, Operetta likes to call her “The Stupid Spider Woman That Replaced Her Mom”. Operetta absolutely hated her since the day she first saw her. 

She never knew her real mom, but her father says she was the most amazing woman he’s ever witnessed. If that’s true, then why is he with the stupid spider chick? The reason she’s so mad at the moment is because she has to, unfortunately,  go to Arcana Prep For Young Witches and Wizards. And it all started because of a precious music box. 

Operetta wouldn't call herself wicked, exactly...but when you have five little brothers and sisters and live in a run-down house, you have to get creative to make ends meet. Operetta's a pretty good thief (if she does say so herself). Until she gets caught.

Operetta is now sentenced to 4 years in Arcana Prep. For those who don’t know, Arcana Prep is a school filled with the heros’ kids. The only reason she stole the music box was because it used to be her mother. It was the only thing she has left to remember her by, but apparently, her step-mother didn’t understand that. Now, she has to go to Arcana Prep as punishment. Operetta doesn't seem too happy about it. 

“Stupid goody-two-shoes school! I swear Willow can be so uptight at times!” Operetta yelled and with a swish and flick, Operetta’s sunday “church” clothes changed into a different outfit.