EP.85|The Jester, The Devil Child, The Swan, The Bookworm, and The Wolf (Part 2)

“I don't get it? How is that supposed to help us find Courtly?” Ben questioned. “I’m getting there.” Giles replied.

“As the 5 of us got older, our body, minds, and powers, matured, but so did our feelings for each other.” Milton narrated.

18 year old Courtly sat in the throne in the Realm of Laughter, drumming her fingers on the arm rest with a bored expression on her face.

“Always have your ankles crossed on the throne. Always smiled politely. Always sit up straight.” Her mother explained as Courtly zoned out and closed her eyes.

“Courtly~” A familiar voice rang in her head. Courtly laid in a beautiful sunflower field, the sun hitting her skin perfectly.

She then felt something licking her face, making her laugh. “HAHA!!” Courtly looked up to see a black wolf.

“Hey, Wolf.” Courtly greeted as the wolf turned into Milton. “How’d you know it was me?” Milton chuckled.

“Hmm, who else wakes me up like that when I’m napping?” Courtly stroked her chin.

“It’s not my fault you taste good.” Milton smirked, Courtly blushed. “H-Huh?!” Courtly stuttered.

“You heard me, I said you taste good.” Milton got closer to her lips. “Um…” “Shh~” Milton kissed her lips softly.

Courtly couldn't believe this was happening. She always dreamt of having the Prince of the Realm of the Animal's lips on hers.

“Milton…” Courtly mumbled thru the kiss. Milton pinned her wrist to the grass, she wrapped her legs around Milton’s waist, pulling him in closer.

“I can’t take it anymore, Courtly. I have to have you.” Milton licked his lips. “Just take me already, Milton.”

“Courtly! Courtly!” Her mother snapped her fingers in Courtly’s face, waking her up from her dream. “Yeah?” Courtly jolted up from the throne.

“You need to pay attention, this is important for your coordination in a couple of weeks.” her mother sighed, shaking her head.

“I already know all this stuff. I’ll be in my room.” Courtly walked up stairs to her room and closed the door.

Courtly grabbed her sweater and opened the window, soon jumping out of it, landing on the bridge that connected the 4 realms.

She ran across the bridge to the Realm of the Animals. She brought out one of her card and stuck it to her hand.

She then started climbing up the wall like spiderman till she reached a large window. She opened the window and climbed into the library to see Giles reading a letter.

My Prince Charming,

If you are wondering how much I love you, wonder no more. You are the sun in my sky, the river that runs through my soul, and the very air I breathe.

Before I met you, I didn't believe it was possible to love someone so deeply and completely, but you have given me faith that true love really does exist because I share it with you.