EP.127|DON'T TOUCH MY CJ!!!

After hours of Philip torturing CJ, he left her there, chained to the wall. She breathed heavily, her body was aching, everything hurt.

Her body was shaking and cold, she could sense Carlos was close but them being farther apart was torture.

Not like the torture she was receiving from Philip, now that was torture, every whip, every yell, every scream, every time he slashed her, it broke her spirit.

“You’re nothing but a dumb blonde” those words burned in her brain like a horrible scar.

She worried if those words were true. Was CJ nothing but a dumb blonde? Was she not the Pirate Princess Carlos always called her?

She felt so valuable, so weak, so sensitive, so...soft. She never felt like this before, she wanted to cry and yell and curl up in a ball and cry.

She’s the Pirate Princess, she can't cry, she can't be valuable, she had to protect her treasure, she needed to be the one who saves people, not the other way around.

But here, in this dark, damp, cold, horrible cell, CJ felt like she was broken down to nothing. Like a calm when it’s pearl is taken out.

And CJ’s pearl was take out, she was an empty shell. She was just a dumb blonde.

Was that all she was?

Maybe CJ wasn’t the pirate princess Carlos thought she was.

“Where is she?!” Carlos yelled. “Do you really believe I’m gonna tell you?” Philip laughed “I’m not that stupid.”

“But if you wanna see her that bad then here.” Philip tapped the crystal orb and a video of CJ popped up.

“Say hi to the little dog boy, CJ.” Philip snicked. Carlos eyes widened in horror, CJ looked so pale, her golden hair began to fade into a dull yellow, her eyes we clouded and puffy.

Her body was covered in bruises and scrapes, and a deep scar over her neck and one over her stomach.

“What did you do to her?!” Carlos growled, tugging on the chains. “I just played with her for a little bit.” Philip smirked.

“I suppose you heard her screams,” Philip scrunched up Carlos’s face “she’s so cute when she screams.”

“You know what, let’s see her scream again, if she has any breath left.” Philip pressed a button on the crystal orb, sending shock thru CJ’s body. “AGH!!!!” she yelled.

“So it looks like the dumb blonde has words left.” Philip chuckled. “Don't call her that!!” Carlos roared.

“That’s what she is though, she may say she’s a “pirate princess” but in reality, she’s just a dumb blonde. That’s all she’ll ever be.” Philip said, CJ began to cry.

“Look, the little blonde’s crying.” Philip snickered. “I...I’m...sorry….” CJ muttered, Carlos, with his long distance hearing heard her.

“I promise I’ll get you back.” Carlos promised.

“Something’s wrong.” Mal guessed. “What?” Zeref asked. Mal then had a strange sensation go down her back.