EP.109|Luckiest Idiot In The World

The VK's decided to start their search in the morning, all of them were asleep, well most of them.

Carlos sat across from Darren and glared at him.

"Hello, dog boy," Darren smirked. "Look, CJ is waiting for me upstairs, and I'm exhausted, so I'll get this over quickly. What's with the lavender eyes on the animals?"

"Not telling." Darren smirk grew. "Alright, fine, Mal!" Carlos called out as Mal walked in. "What's miss Villain Princess doing here?" Darren raised his eyebrow.

"First of all, it's Miss Villain Queen," Mal got close to Darren's face "second, I'm here for this." Mal placed her hand on Darren's forehead causing her eyes to glow white.

Although Darren was unconscious, he managed to smirk, Mal's eyes turned blood red causing a piercing scream to emit from the female demon.

Ben came down running, quickly moving Mal's hands off Darren's head. "You okay?" Ben asked as Mall fell into Ben's arms.

"What did you do to her?" Ben growled. "I've got a mental block, Lucifer implanted in all his agents to make sure no info is spilled," Darren smirked.

"Mimosa Island...weapons...animals...Flare Steel...boat leaves... 3 am..." Mal mumbled. "That's all I needed, thanks Mal." Carlos kissed Mal's forehead.

Carlos went upstairs to see CJ sleeping, he smiled and crawled in next to her. "My beautiful pirate princess~" Carlos purred in her ear. "Hey, Dog Boy."

"You're freezing, princess. Let your Dog Boy warm you up." Carlos wrapped his body around her as she smiled, he began placing kisses on her sides and all her down her legs.

"Delicious cherry vanilla." Carlos cooed, his hands squeezing CJ's chest, CJ arched her back.

"Fuck!" she gasped "more...please..." she begged.

Carlos just smirked and kissed CJ lit it was the last time she would ever. She smiled, the kiss between the two of them made CJ feel the passion she longed for.

Carlos kissed down to her jawline and along her neck till he reached the bite mark, shocking his lips. He growled and laid aside her, he hated the fact that someone got CJ before him.

"I'm sorry," CJ muttered, Carlos sighed and wrapped his arms around her once more.

"It's not your fault. I promise I'll find whoever marked you and beat the living hell out of them." Carlos vowed CJ smiled.

Hunter sat up in his bed that night looking at the sky. He hasn't been able to sleep lately, truth be told, he was scared of what's to come.

With Lucifer constantly looking for the grail, all the islands that get damaged, all the bloodshed, it shook Hunter to his very core.

Seeing all of the horrors that have happened to the people along their journey reminded Hunter of his old days, before Operetta and the other VK's, when he was a power hungry animal just like Lucifer.

He looked over at Operetta to see she was asleep. Operetta, how can you love me? I'm such a mess. Hunter looked up at the ceiling what if she only loves me because she takes pity on me?

Hunter lightly punched his forehead, "IDIOT! She would never! She's too smart and she's not that kind of person!" Brazzan scolded.

"But..." Hunter began, but soon got interrupted. "But what? So you think she's shallow?" Brazzan questioned. "No! No! No! I mean- ARGH!!"

Hunter buried his face in his hands "I don't' what I mean..." Hunter sighed. "But...look at her." Hunter looked at Operetta, her face so peaceful while she slept.

"She's so smart, talented, beautiful. She's perfect, and what if..." he looked away from Operetta's, his eyes filled with sadness.

"...what if she gets tired of me?" Hunter looked down at his hands. "She's not gonna get tired of you. She loves you." Brazzan told him. "She gonna get tired of me. After all, I ruin everything I touch, I am..."

"Mh, Hunter...?" Operetta groggily turned to look at him. Hunter smiled and said, "hey, sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up."

"You didn't" Operetta wrapped her arms around Hunter's strong arm, snuggling up close to it "I felt like you weren't here and I got worried."

"Uh, Operetta." Hunter looked down at her face, her eyes closed with a soft smile. "Mhm?" Operetta asked, still half asleep.

"I-I love you." Hunter felt like a giant weight was lifted off his chest. "I love you too, so much." Operetta smiled, drifting off to sleep.

Hunter sighed and laid down, "okay, I may be an idiot Brazzan" Hunter looked at Operetta one last time "but I'm the luckiest idiot in the world."

CJ woke later that night to feel that the warmth of her animalistic was gone and replaced by the harsh coldness of the room.

She looked behind her to see he wasn't there. Where the hell is he? She sat up on the bed and shivered, the room was too cold, she wanted the warmth of Carlos again.

She looked at the nightstand next to her to see a note, she picked it up and began reading

My beloved Pirate Princess,

CJ smiled, she loved it when she called him Pirate Princess. It made her feel powerful in a way.

If you're reading this, then by know you probably noticed I'm not there. I didn't mean to leave so early and unexpected as I did, but it was the only way I was able to catch the boat on time.

"Boat?" CJ asked herself.

When we were at the Anti-Rebellion, there was this animal room filled with cages of abused animals with lavender eyes. They were all scared and almost at the point of death!

I then met a gorilla named Tyrock, he was king of the Amazon Rainforest, before he got captured that is. I promised him that I was gonna break them out, but he doesn't believe me.

I'm sorry CJ, but this is something I have to do, I just can't sit back and watch all these animals die.

I promise we'll meet up again CJ. But, if anything were to happen to me while I'm away, you have to know that I love you more than life itself.

Till we meet again,

Carlos.

CJ smiled and sighed "you better come back safe" she placed her hate on her head and placed the note under it "I'm counting on you, Carlos."