EP.114|Meet The Parents

“Zeref, before we leave Zuo Island, there is someone I want you to meet.” Freddie said, the two walking into the bar to see Facilier, Facilier Sr, and Acadia.

“Hello Zeref,” Facilier Sr. turned around in the bar stool. “No. No. No. No. NO. NO! Nyet! Nada! Bu! (NO! In mandarin)!” Zeref rapidly said, fumbling to open the door to rush out the bar.

“Really? 9 no’s? And 3 in Russian, Spanish, and Mandarin?” Facilier Sr. chuckled “wow he really is scared of me.”

“Freddie! Unlock the door!” Zeref kept pulling on the door.

“No, I know you and my parents have had issues in the past, but my Grampy really wants to meet you.” Freddie smiled, pushing Zeref towards the table.

“Just chill, he’s not mad about the murder. Maybe.” Freddie assured him. “Yeah Zeref, sit,” Facilier pulled up an empty chair “we have much to discuss”

Zeref shivered “no! I don't trust this!” Zeref tried to run but Acadia stood at the door, death glaring him. “Sit now!” Acadia growled.

“Yes miss…” Zeref whimpered, sitting between Facilier and Facilier Sr.

“Hello sirs.” Zeref squeaked out. “He’s a mouse. Are you sure you wanna date a mouse, cause there’s a guy in the shadow realm who is perfect for you.” Facilier offered.

“No, dad,” Freddie sat next to Zeref, kissing his cheek “I love Zeref, I wouldn't change him for the world.”

“Hmm...very interesting” Facilier Sr. rubbed his chin.

“Freddie, mind getting me some juice?” Facilier Sr asked.

“Sure Grampy.” Freddie smiled brightly as she went into the kitchen.

“Now that she's gone, let’s get to business.” Facilier snapped his fingers, the entire room turned dark and Facilier, Facilier, and Zeref were all sitting at a round table.

A dim light over them. Facilier placed a card with a heart encircled by blue flames.

“This is you and Freddie’s love for eachother.” Facilier Sr. stated, sliding it towards Zeref. Zeref smiled, it was nice knowing Freddie and him had so much love for eachother.

“But say, someone were to take that away? What would you do?” Facilier Sr. asked. “I’d kill them.”

“Awe, that’s cute, you think you can actually kill someone.” Facilier patted the top of Zeref’s head as though he was a puppy.

“Why do you two think I’m not capable of killing someone?” Zeref questioned.

“Look, Freddie may have forgiven you for killing my father but I still trying to.” Facilier replied.

“I don't know what my granddaughter sees in you, but for some reason she likes you, and we just want to make sure your ready to be with Freddie.” Facilier Sr. continued.

“Sir, we’ve been dating for a good half a year now. I think I’m ready.” Zeref scoffed, leaning back in his chair.

“Oh really?” Facilier raised his eyebrow.

“You may think you’re ready, but you’re not.” Facillier Sr. shook his head. “How? I know everything about Freddie.” Zeref stated.

“You may “know everything about her” but that doesn't mean you’re ready to be with Freddie.”

“Freddie hasn’t always been one to open up to someone so easily, she’s always been somewhat of a clam.

“She never liked socializing with other kids, in fear that they would judge her because of her magic, so she hid in the shadows most her life.”

Zeref honestly knew how Freddie felt, he was the same way when he was a little kid.

“When she finally did open up to her friends, they all began to judge her, especially because of the depression.”

“They would say she was cutting to get attention and they she was crazy and should go live in an mental hospital.”

“But, when she met you and the VK’s, things started to get better. You 9 were the first people who cared for Freddie, other than her family, she knew she could open up to you guys because you wouldn't judge her.”

“Not only that, for the first time ever, Freddie fell in love.”

“It was something me, or Acadia and Facilier Sr., would ever thought would happen.”

“I’ve never seen Freddie as happy as she is with you, and honestly, I’ve never seen you as happy as you are with Freddie.”

Facilier put his hand on Zeref’s shoulder, “Take care of my daughter for me.”

Freddie walked out of the kitchen “Grampy, they didn’t have orange juice but-” Zeref hugged Freddie tightly.

“I love you.” Zeref whispered. “I love you too.” Freddie smiled, wrapping her arms around Zeref.

She knew she was finally safe, she finally found someone who loved her.

And that someone was Zeref.

~A/N~

-15 degrees. Its freaking -15 degrees! Idk how i didn't die going to go get milk! Get this, the milk was freezing over when I was carrying it home.

I poured it into my cereal bowl. Ice. Straight up milky ice. What's wrong with mother nature?!

I think it's because Trump is all like “Oh I don't believe in global warming and climate change.”

Now mother nature is all like “Ho ho! Believe me now bitch!!!”