EP.148|Back To The Home Lands

Operetta sleep soundly in the arms of her demon baby daddy, till she was awoken by a slight tapping sound on her window “Hunter, baby, wake up.” Operetta shaked Hunter slightly.

“Demon...blood punch…” Hunter muttered in his sleep “I protect...princess Operetta…” Hunter stirred in his sleep.

Hunter wrapped his arms around her waist “my...queen…” Hunter kissed Operetta’s stomach “princess...prince…demon sleepy…”

“Hunter, there’s something at the door.” Operetta whispered, getting out of bed and opening the window, causing a small animal to fly in.

She looked down at her chest to see a small animal with demon wings and a tail and little ram horns with a little name tag around him that said Adonis

“Hi Adonis, where’s your owner?” Operetta stroked Adonis’s soft fur “Hunter, look at this cute thing.” Operetta showed him to Hunter who was half awake. “What the hell is that?” Hunter groaned.

“His name is Adonis.” Operetta smiled. “Oh! It’s a Balpir.” Hunter noticed. “Huh?” Operetta questioned.

“Demons get a Balpir when they’re born, kinda like Freddie’s shadow pet.” Hunter explained.

“I had one, but it died, maybe the gods are giving us a second chance.” Hunter chuckled, tickling under Adonis’s chin, she chirped making Operetta giggle.

“We should keep her.” Operetta laid back down “welcome to the family, Adonis.” Adonis climbed up into Operetta’s hair and rested there.

The next morning, the VK’s were on the road again, Demonia ran through the forest as they left for the Demonic Islands with glee plastered on her face “I’m free!!” she yelled, running and jumping.

“She’s really liking her body, huh?” Ben chuckled, he was trying to stay positive, the words Arden said still haunted him.

“Baby, you shouldn’t be worried about Araden,” it was like Mal was reading his thoughts “we’re gonna destroy him.” Mal’s eyes turned pink, meaning Zalia was taking over “and then I’ll get revenge!”

Mal closed her eyes and opened it again, her eyes turning back to normal, “she’s gonna be hard to control.” Mal groaned, she held hands with Ben making Ben blush.

“Awe, does the Animalistic King still blush.” Mal teased, pinching Ben’s cheeks “shut up.” Mal kissed his cheek “you’re so cute.”

“You excited to go back home?” Ben questioned. “Yep! I haven’t seen my baby Nevermore in month!” Mal grew quiet “and I miss my mom.”

“Awe, does somebody miss her mommy.” now it was Ben’s turn to tease. “Okay, maybe I do, shut up.” Mal muttered.

“Don't you miss your parents-” Mal then stopped when she remember Ben’s parents were in jail “um...sorry.”

“Nah it’s fine, I don't even wanna see them anyways, as you can tell, my family isn't the best.” Ben chuckled nervously.

“Yeah, first your parents tried to make you destroy your girlfriend. Then they didn't tell you that you were half villian, and they didn't show up at your wedding. Now, your evil brother is trying to kill us!” Carlos listed, everyone stared at him.