EP.182|I'm Not Immortal?!

EP.182|I’m Not Immortal?!
⊱ ────── {.⋅✯⋅.} ────── ⊰

“YOU MONSTER!!!” Carlos roared, trashing up against his box, trying to reach Araden.

“Yikes, I didn't think the Feral Spray had that much effect.” He chuckled slightly. “Oh, that’s funny,” Carlos chuckled darkly “you think the feral spray is still in effect.”

Araden sweatdropped “it’s not…?”

“Nope, it wore off when I snapped out of the rage,” Carlos smiled wickedly “but if you want to see feral, flash into the box and I’ll show you feral.”

“Nevermind…” Araden turned around, walking away from the angry animalistic, “let’s see, who should we do now.” the boxes began to spin again.

Araden then stopped when he reached Zeref’s box “well if it isn't the Shadow Piakachu.”

Zeref grimaced, shooting him an ugly glare at him “why must you call me that?”

“Because I know it irks you,” Araden laughed, “it’s pretty ironic that the son of Hades had lightning powers, just like you uncle Zeus.”

Zeref growled at the man’s name “uncle my ass…”

“Did I hit a nerve?” Araden tilted his head innocently, “woops!”

“He was never my uncle in my eyes,” Zeref muttered under his breath “not even a god in my eyes either.”

“He’s a good guy.” Araden nodded. Zeref scoffed loudly “please,” he rolled his eyes “if you know what this man did. You’d think differently.”

“I bet a strong god in training like you knows where the grail is?” Araden smirked. “For the last time, we don't know!” Zeref replied.

Araden sighed “wind storm.” he simply said before the box Zeref resided in became a mini tornado “Zeref!” Freddie called out.

“Awe, look at that, the little Tamiki’s user worried about you,” Araden chuckled “adorable.”

Zeref’s body was tossed around the box as though he was a rag doll. Araden knew all the young god of death’s weaknesses and strengths.

For a moment, he could see the hint of election spark trough Zeref’s eyes. It sent a shiver down his spine. He knew hurting Zeref would have massive repercussions, especially since his father was the god of death.

He needed the gods and goddesses on his side for this plan to work, but he couldn't just let Zeref walk away without any penalties for his actions. Especially not after what him and his friends did.

It didn't matter if they VKs knew where the grail was or not, this was purely for revenge.

“Stop it!” Freddie yelled, her medallion glowing. Araden chuckled at Freddie “you think I’m actually going to stop? Cute.”

“What...did we...do to you…?!” Zeref yelled as Araden stopped the tornado momentarily, glaring at Zeref. “You know what you did,” he growled, “YOU ALL KNOW WHAT YOU DID!!!”

“No we don't! So just tell us!” Operetta yelled back. “I shouldn’t have to tell you what you did wrong!” Araden clenched his fist, his eyes burning with rage.

“You’re mad at us for something we don't even know we did!” Ben stated, Araden quickly turned around. “You need to be quiet!” Araden began to grow angry “you’re the one I’m most mad at! You were the ringleader of those clowns who took EVERYTHING from me!”

Ben tried to interject but Araden continued “and now look at you, you ten don't even remember what you did!”

“That’s because we don't know what your talking about!” they all shouted back.

“Sure you don't,” Araden scoffed, “if you just keep lying to me, I’ll just keep doing stuff like this,” Araden extended his other hand towards Zeref’s box.

“Mix Magi: Lightning and Wind Storm!”
A loud boom was heard throughout the room as the young god was shocked and thrown around in his box.

Zeref’s eyes we’re barely open as his body bounced from corner to corner, at this point, Zeref was decided if it just be better if he played limp. He knew Araden was gonna keep him as his play toy for a while, especially with him being as angry as he is now.

“Zeref…”

He didn't know if it was the head injuries, or maybe the internal bleeding, or the lack of food and water, talking but he could have sworn he saw someone through the spirals of wind that surrounded him.

He tried squinting to get a better look but that seemed to make it worse. With one final head knocked into the side of the box, Zeref was aout like a light.

“Zeref…”

His eyes fluttered open to see he was surrounded by darkness, he rubbed his head, standing up to feel the cool touch of water on the floor. He tapped his foot, making a small ripple effect in the water.

He crouched down and looked at his reflection, he traced his fingers over the scar on his face, soon, the reflection changed into a different person.

He has long pink hair tied back into a short ponytail, with an undercut, and the undercut portion of his hair is black. He has a dark complexion and blue eyes.

Zeref quickly back up, “what the fuck?!” Zeref began to breathe heavily, “where the hell am I?!”

“Stop freaking out so much,” a familiar voice said, Zeref turned around to see the four ghost that haunted him the night Freddie almost killed herself. 

“What are you doing here?” Zeref glared at them. “Oh, I’m sorry, did you not want our help?” the first ghost, Valarie, smirked smugly.

“Last time you were here, Freddie almost died.” Zeref reminded them. “Yes, but she’s also your girlfriend, so in a way, you should be thanking us.” The second ghost, Lector, spoke.

“Thanking you? Please,” Zeref scoffed, “the last people I’d be thanking is you four.”

“You know, we don't have to be here,” the 3rd ghost, Taylor, came up to his face, a know-it-all expression on it.

“And yet you are,” Zeref muttered. “As a favor to someone.” The final ghost, Minnie responded. “To who?” Zeref questioned.

“None of your businesses, now, I hope you enjoy falling.” Valerie hissed, as she snapped her fingers, draining all the water and making Zeref start to fall.

He soon landed on concret, standing up and rubbing his back “what the fuck…?”

He looked around to see the lively town, people were laughing and smiling. Kids ran in the street carefree. Knights rode on the steed as viewers eyes sparkled in their glory.

“Zane! Slow down!” a melodic voice laughed as a white horse rode quickly through the town. Zeref ran, trying to catch up to the horse.

The man she held tightly, laughed, “Faster? Alright!” Zane laughed as he heard her quickly scream, speeding up the horse.

“Zane! Stop!” Lyra squeeled, holding onto him tighter. Zane smiled, feeling the warmth of her arms around him made him sure that the world was alright.

“You’re so cute when you say me name,” Zane whispered just loud enough for her to hear him. Lyra then noticed the end of the cliff, “Zane! Cliff!” Zane smirked and he speed up the horse “ZANE!!!”

“HYA!” Zane yelled as the whight steed sprouted beautiful white wings, flying off the cliff. “Did you really think I’d let you fall?”

Lyra shook her head, smiling as she intertwined her fingers with his “I’m so glad you’re back!” She kissed his cheeks “you’re not leaving me any time soon.”

“Don't worry my darling, I’m never leaving you.” Zane smiled. “You promise?” Lyra mumbled “you said that last time and then you left me for 3 weeks…”

“But now I’m back, and I’ll never leave you again.” Zane promised, moving Lyra’s hands so they could feel the clouds “soft aren’t they?”

“Like cotton,” she muttered, a clear smile on her face “gods, Zane, I never want this day to end.”

Zane whistled, telling the horse to do a barrel roll through the clouds, soaring to the heights where dragons flew.

Zane watched as his girlfriend’s eyes sparkled with wonder, he couldn't believe this beautiful woman was his girlfriend. She was just wonderful, and talented, and pretty.

It’s been weeks since Zane had some time off from being in the recovery and also being a messenger for the gods and goddesses that he never got time to see Lyra.

Which made moments like these all that special.

“I don't get it Lector, what the hell is this supposed to mean?” Zeref tilted his head in confusion. “She wasn’t kidding when he said you were dumb as a board.’ Taylor mumbled.

“Who are you talking about?” Zeref asked. “Just keep watching.” Minnie replied.

Zane landed the horse on a beautiful fluffy cloud, Zane jumped off, landing swiftly on it. He extended his hand, Lyra was hesitant. “Don't worry,” Zane picked her up, sitting her down on the cloud “I won't drop you.”

“It’s beautiful Zane!” Lyra spread out her arms, taking in the sun’s rays “it’s so warm…”

Zane wrapped his arms around Lyra “gods, I’m so glad you’re my girlfriend.”

“How happy?” Lyra smirked. Zane smirked and kissed her lips, intertwining his tongue with hers, his hands roamed up and down her body, taking in every inch of her skin.

“Gods, you’re delicious…” he licked his lips, giving Lyra a moment to catch her breath “Zane~” she moaned seductively “oh my…”

“You’re so hot when you say my name,” he squeezed her chest, Lyra wrapped her legs around his waist “that’s my girl.”

Lyra giggled “yep! I’m only your girl.” 

Zerefr woke up to a hard, cold floor, his eyes were blurry but he could see Freddie crying “baby...don't cry…”

“Zeref…” Freddie eyes we’re filling with tears “I’m sorry...I’m your guard...I’m supossed to protect you.”

Zeref shook his head “you don't...need to...protect me…” Zeref rose to his feet “I’m the son...of a god...I c-can-” but before Zeref could utter another world, water crashed down on him, drouncing his lightning.

“Can what? Beat me? Please!” Araden laughed, “in your dreams,” Araden flashed into the box, kicking Zeref’s side “you’re nothing Zeref.”

Zeref coughed up water “you’re hurting…” he rasped, “I heard you...when you talked to...Operetta…”

“You didn't hear shit!” Araden threw him against the box. “Her name...is Nadia…” Araden growled when her name left his lips. “How dare you speak her name!” Araden wrapped his hands around Zeref’s neck, squeezing it.

“YOU DON'T DESVERVE TO SAY HER NAME!!” Araden eyes lit with a flame, his hands sparking a fire “YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE IN HER PRESENCE!!!”

It started to get hard to brethe “We...can help…” he coughed up blood.

“Help?” Araden scoffed, “that’s funny,” his hands turned into claws, digging them into Zeref’s chest “YOU CAN HELP BY DYING!!!”

“ZEREF!!!” Freddie yelled, banging on the box.

“Yes, scream, scream for the god who wasn’t worthy of immortality!”

“What…?” Zeref croaked. Araden smirked, “oh? You didn't know?” He digged his claws deeper into Zeref’s chest, “your uncles convinced the other gods and goddesses to take away your immortatlity because you of your assainations!”

Zeref was struck speechless, he never thought about his immortality until now, he never had to use it uless the situtation was dire enough.

Like now.

Zeref eyes widened as he felt Araden’s claws reach inside his chest, finding his heart “why zeref, your heart is beating so fast! Are you nerveous around little ole me?”

Araden pretened to blush “I don't know what to say!”

He squeezed his heart roughly “I’m quenching my heart! It’s bursting,” he poked his heart with his nail, Zeref coughed up a mountian of blood “with love!”

“Time to show you how my heart felt when you took everything from me!” A thunder bolt formed in Araden’s hand, “goodbye!”

Zeref closed his eyes, waiting for the lightning bolt to hit him, after a while, so lightning bolt came, but something else did.

“AGH!!!”

Zeref opened his eyes to see the lightning bolt going through Freddie’s stomach, his eyes flooded in horror.

Araden laughed “you thought I’d do it to you? Please! Hurting you would hurt...well you, phyically, but hurting her,” Araden sent another lightning bolt her way, “would both of you phyically and emotionally.”

“You...you monster…” Zeref croaked, her watched as Freddie body turned motionless “Freddie...no...please baby, my little lavander, please move, open your eyes, say something!”

“Zeref…” she coughed, her stomach jerking up as she did, “I failed…”

“No you didn't...baby...you did nothing...wrong.” Zeref put his hand on the side of the box closet to Freddie.

She saw Zeref slowly close his eyes “no...no...you have to stay...away...for both of us…”

Zeref shook his head, “I’m sorry Freddie...” in his last moments, he saw his girlfriend’s face, smiling as he closes his eyes “I’m not...the god...you thought...I was…”

⊱ ────── {.⋅A/N⋅.} ────── ⊰

It's time for a life update!!!!! So, sadly my editor has been in a personal situation at the moment so things might be slow.

Please pray for her speddy return!

Also! The new Kingdom Hearts game comes out in a few weeks!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!

But non the less, sorry this chapter was so short, I've didn't know what to write for it.

But trudt me, nect chapter gonna be good!

PS: I've changed the name for Cruella DeVille book from Guns and Rosed to Devil's In The Name

So the new title is Devil's In The Name.

Okay? It's NOT GUNS AND ROSES! THATS COPY RIGHTED BY OTHER PPL!