EP.176|Memories From Long Ago (Part 2)

——————————————————

“Evie~” Jasper cooed, holding Evie in his lap “Yes?” Evie questioned. “You never finished the story.” Jasper noted, kissing Evie’s neck.

“Well, how am I supposed to finish a story when you keep kissing me.” Evie laughed. “But you taste good, and smell ever better.” Jasper drooled slightly.

“Okay,” Evie left Jasper lap, sitting in the diner’s booth with the VKs surrounding her “I think I left off when I arrived at the palace, yes?”

“Miss Jasmine,” Evie looked up at the one princess she admired “is your family as bad as people say they are?”

“No, no, those are just rumors, honey.” Jasmine lied. “Oh, okay, my friend Mal thought you we’re all evil.” Evie giggled “thank gods that's not true.”

“Of course it’s not. Now, I would like you to meet my husband.” Jasmine opened the door to the throne room, “Aladdin, this is Evie, our new maid.”
Aladdin walked down from the throne “welcome,” Aladdin walked around her, doing a small inspection “I think you’ll fit in just fine.”

“Kuno! Come down here and meet you new maid!” Aladdin called yelled. Jasper growled, stopping Evie momentarily “are you going to do this every time I say his name?”

“Kuno’s stupid.” Jasper pouted, grabbing Evie’s waist, placing her back on his lap “you’re mine.”

Evie chuckled and continued the story.
Kuno arrived in the throne room, looking Evie up and down “kinda short, but, she’ll do.” he grabbed her by the hand and pulled her upstairs.

“Uh, okay…” Evie muttered.

“There are some rules when you’re here.” Kuno opened the door to his room “rule 1) never defy us.”
Evie shivered slightly “alright, Kuno.”
“2) you are addressed me as ‘Kuno-sama, Sir Kuno, or Yong Prince.’.”

Evie gulped “yes, Kuno,” he glared at her “I-I mean Kuno-sama!”

“Better, we’ll work on that, rule 3) you are not allowed to leave the palace grounds unless me, my mother, or my father allow it.”

“But, what it I want to visit family?” Evie questioned, Kuno glared at her again. “No family, your work is your family and that’s it.”

Evie nodded and looked down “and rule 4) you don't talk unless spoken too.”
“But-”
Kuno growled “what’s rule 4?”

“No talking unless spoken too.” Evie muttered, looking down. “Good, now,” Kuno tossed her the uniform “put this on, you are reqired to wear this everyday and make sure it’s clean.”
“Yes, Kuno-sama.”

“If you break any of these rules, you will be punished.”

“Punished how-” but before Evie could reply, Kuno slapped her across the face “ow! What’s wrong with you-” Kuno slapped her again “Kuno-sama!”

“What’s rule 4?” Kuno scowled. “Don't speek unless spoken too.” Evie repeated.

“I can still feel the slaps to this day,” Evie shivered. Jasper whimpered and kissed her hand “I’m sorry, my blueberry.”