EP.100|Welcome To Zuo Island!

"Courtly my dear" Courtly rubbed her eyes, even though she was a captive of Lucifer's, he treated her like a princess.

From the room she slept in to the food she ate. The only think she couldn't do was leave the castle.

Courtly walked the the halls of the castle that were lined with painting of a swan. Damn, he's really obsessed with Swan Courtly shivered a bit.

"No wonder Swan never liked her nickname. Her real name is better." Courtly chuckled, remembering the good times.

"Swan? Really Lucifer, gods, could have picked a better name than that." Courtly scoffed. She looked out the window and sighed.

"You always said you watched over this world like a guardian, a third eye that knows what's gonna happen in this story called life."

Just come back to us already.

"Here we are. Zuo Island." the train conductor announced, you would think our heros were on the train.

They were. Just not the on you're thinking of.

Or VK's, and Ben, jumped off the top of the train they were on.

"Kianna wasn't kidding. This place is a tourist spot and filled with Lucifer's subordinates." Ben observed.

The ten entered the town to see it was a busy metropolitan island with a volcano at the peek of the island.

"Is that why were in disguises? I mean this dress is itchy." CJ complained. "It's only till we find Maclaren's Pub." Carlos told her.

Freddie then noticed a large crowd by the fountain in the middle of the town, which was carved into a statue of Lucifer.

"Hear ye! Hear ye!" A man on the fountain ridge called out, grabbing Freddie's attention.

(Freddie: Normal text (Theo: Parentheses or italics))

"My name is Theo Slabury! And I present "Free Thoughts on the VK's Rebellion!" " Theo announced.

"Heed not the rabble who scream revolution"

"They have not your interest at heart!"

Freddie stopped and raised her eyebrow. We do have their interest at heart! We're saving them for the gods sakes!

"Oh my gods. Babe, rip this guy apart." Zeref nodded as Freddie got to the front of the crowd.

"Chaos and bloodshed are not a solution"

"Don't let them lead you astray"

"This "Rebellion" does not speak for me"

Ben put his hand on Freddie's shoulder "let him be." Freddie shook her head and brushed off Ben's shoulder.