EP.27|C.A Has A Plan! Wait, Why Is That A Good Thing?

“Oh CJ, Mal...I need to talk to you two back in the hotel room.” C.A skipped back as the two groaned at her.

They saw Operetta and Hunter at the cafeteria, they basically had to drag C.A away from interfering with the little scene. Once they arrived at the hotel room they sat in the living room.

“So, C.A, why’d you bring us up here?” CJ asked her. “Well, what has happened between you and your precious little amalistic trait users?” She was gleaming with excitement.

“What do you mean by that C.A?” Mal looked at her nervously.

“They totally like you, why else would they try to get your attention.” C.A looked at both of them. They were starting to shiver from some of reason (Not cause C.A scaring them, that can’t possibly be it!)

After C.A said that they totally like them, she looked at Mal and they both shivered. Of course they liked them but they would never tell C.A that.

“What do you mean by that?” CJ bravely spoke up.

“Oh please, it’s totally obvious that they wanted your attention.” C.A rolled her eyes.

“Not it’s not, they were just annoyed that we weren’t paying...oh I see now.” Mal stopped speaking before she finished

“So what do we do?” CJ asked. “Get everyone up here. I can finally use my laser pointer.” C.A clapped her hand excitedly.

Moments later, all the girls, and Lizzie, gathered in the room. “Why are we here?” Maddie asked. “Cause! Lizzie! Summon the shipping board!” C.A demanded as Lizzie rolled out a board with the words H.T.M.T.B.J. on it.

“What is H.T.M.T.B.J?” Lori asked. “How To Make The Boys Jealous.” Lizzie answered. “Make the boys jealous?” Freddie asked.

“Perciely! It’s very obvious that you all like one boy on this trip.” C.A started. “Excuse me?” Evie asked. “Yes, you know how I know this?” C.A asked. “Ships?” The all answered.

“SHIPS!!!” C.A’s answered pointing her red pointer stick at the word SHIPS on the board. “Then why is Lizzie here?” Freddie asked.

“Cause, Lizzie is my assistant! Also here to calm me down when I go overboard with ships.” C.A explained as Lizzie nodded. “So, let’s get down to business.” C.A continued.

“Like I said earlier, you each like one person on this trip.” Lizzie smiled. “Is that so…” Operetta said nervously.

“Yes. Operetta likes Hunter, CJ likes Carlos, Freddie like Zeref, Evie likes Jasper, Mal likes Ben, Lori likes Bruce, and for some deranged reason Maddie likes my brother.” C.A said. “What do you see in him anyways?” Lori asked.

“I-I don-don't...h-he...um…” Maddie stammered. “Anywhoozle! So what we can do it is we need to make them jealous and upset by ignoring them. They have to cave at some point and me and Lizzie can leave little hints for them to ask you out.” She looked really happy.

“Or we can just asked them out….eventually.” Operetta pointed out. She thought about it then gave them an answer.

“Perfect! Let’s get started.” C.A smirked. “Boys have a very weird mind set, it goes. Food. Friends. Girls. Other.” C.A explained pointing to a diagram of a brian.

“Why other?” Mal asked. “Cause, Inside that other section is a small bit of jealousy and annoyance, we expand that little section you guys get you dates. And we get our ships.” Lizzie clapped excitedly.