EP.33|Drunken Boyz!

EP.33|Drunken Boyz!

"You have to be kidding." C.A sighed as she opened the door to their hotel room to see the boys, and Lizzie, all drunk.

"Oh hell no." CJ sighed. "CJ! Carlos exclaimed running up to CJ and hugging her. "Hello, Carlos." CJ smiled.

"You smell like cherries and vanilla." Carlos gushed, snuggling up on CJ's chest. "I'm not about to deal with this." Maddie sighed, walking to her room, soon getting stop by Alistair.

"Hey, Maddie." Alistair hiccuped. "Alistair, you're drunk. Let's go lay down." Maddie chuckled. "I don't wanna." Alistair pouted.

"Why is that?" Maddie asked. "Cause, I want to be with you." Alistair whined. "No. You want to be with a bed." Maddie the lead him to the bed inside their room. "Maddie. Sleep with me." Alistair whining continued.

"Alistair, you're drunk honey. Just sleep. I'll be back in the morning." Maddie assured him, kissing his forehead.

"But Maddie! Sleepy." Alistair pouted. "You're a pouty/whiny drunk aren't you?" Maddie guessed, obviously knowing the answer.

"Please! Just stay with me for a little bit! I'm lonely!" Alistair muttered. "But, you're drunk," Maddie added. "I'm lonely... I thought you said you loved me... you love me right? Right, Maddie?" Alistair asked making puppy dog eyes.

"I do. I really do. Just calm down. I'll sleep next to you." Maddie sighed, laying down next to Alistair.

"Goodnight Maddie," Alistair muttered into her chest. "Night Alistair." Maddie smiled.

"Where the hecks are Freddie and CJ?" Evie asked as Operetta pointed to the bar to see both Freddie and Zeref crying. "Freddie!! You're the only one who understands my pain!!" Zeref cried, hugging Freddie.

"I will-!! I will be Zeref's strength!!" Freddie cried. "When the heck did she get drunk?!" Operetta exclaimed. "It seems like they understand each other better this way." Mal observed.

"No more running away from me Carlos~" CJ cooed surly, tying Carlos to a chair. "CJ?!" Mal shrieked. "When the hell did Carlos get here?!" Operetta and Mal yelled in shock.

"I'M THE KING OF CHAOS!!!" Ben yelled. Oh no, Ben! Mal thought. "Ben, you're gonna destroy all of the stuff at this rate!!" Mal warned him as she tried holding Ben back from destroying the hotel room. "Lemme go! You can't stop the future king with your tricks!" Ben demanded.

"I won't fall to your sexy ways, Mal!" Ben yelled, picking up Mal over his head. "Put me down, you big idiot!!" Mal ordered.

"Operetta! You know what we should do!" Hunter smiled widely. "Sleep." Operetta asked. "No! We should so go play in the park!" Hunter clapped his hand excitedly. "Why would we go to the park?" Operetta asked.

"Cause, remember how you said you didn't have time to go to the park when you were a little kid cause Willow would lock you up in the house all the time." Hunter reminded her.

"Look, 5-year-old Hunter, you need sleep. We can play in the morning." Operetta insisted as Hunter shook his head.

"I wanna know." Hunter pouted. "You wanna sleep now. That's what you wanna do." Operetta corrected. "Nuh, uh. I wanna stay up and go to the park." Hunter pouted as he took the music box. "Ooh~ pretty jewels!" Hunter gushed.

"Give me my music box Hunter," Operetta ordered. "No. My music box." Hunter smiled. "It's my music box." Operetta corrected. "My music box now," Hunter repeated. "Don't  mess with me Hunter, because it will get ugly." Operetta warned him.

"Nope." Hunter smiled like a little kid. "Give me my music box." Operetta held out her hand. "No." Hunter chuckled. Operetta sighed. "I didn't think I would have to do this."

Operetta then pinned him to the floor, sitting on top of his chest. Her knees holding down his arms.

"I'll take that." Operetta said taking back her music box. "Meanie." Hunter pouted. "Say's the person who is acting like a five-year-old." Operetta chuckled.

I should go before things get any worse... Evie thought. "Evie..." A low voice groaned. "Huh?" Evie then left two hands to attach to her hips, pulling her down into Jasper's lap. "Wha-" Evie then stopped mid-sentence when she felt Jasper sniffing her hair.

"I love your smell..." Jasper mumbled as Evie turned to look at him, his face was close to her's. "Jasper?! Wh-what are you doing?!!" Evie asked, her face turning red.

"You're so small and cute...you're beautiful and I like your hair." Jasper complimented. H-he's a flirty drunk?!! Evie thought.

"I don't know what you're talking about most of the time but I like your smile when you do and you're amazing and smart..." Jasper then weaved his hand thru her hair and put the other under her chin.

"And I like your hair..." Jasper added. "U-Um." Evie stuttered.

Jasper then came close to her face, their foreheads touching, his hands cupped Evie's face. "Evie, you're the only one for me... I won't hand you to anyone else, you're mine only..." Jasper said making Evie smile.

"That's why we need to marry immediately!! And then nobody will take you away from me!!!" Jasper announced, picking up Evie bridal-style.

"EEHH?!" Evie shrieked. "We need a church and a father right now!" Jasper added. Maybe...this straightforward Jasper isn't so bad... Evie thought.

"No one's gonna marry before me and Carlos!!" CJ yelled punching Jasper causing him to fall onto Evie. My wedding... Evie groaned. "Shut up, CJ!! Mal and I will marry first!!" Ben yelled. "HUH?!" Mal eyes widened.

"C-Calm down, CJ."

"Do you wanna die slowly or fast, Ben?!!"

"Bring it on, you monster! I'm not afraid of you!!"

"B-Ben! Don't provoke CJ like that!!"

"Take this!!"

"Yeah! Fight me!"

"You guys are lame...there's no point in marriage anyway..."

"T-that means I won't ever be a bride?"
"N-no, don't cry! I didn't mean that!"

"Uhh...ugh..."

"Stop destroying the hotel room!!"