Christmas Special: Naughty Or Nice?

"Hunter~"

Hunter opened one of his eyes to see a Santa hat on the dresser.

He smirked, he knew Operetta loved Christmas more than any other holiday. He walked out of his room to see Operetta cooking.

She had on a beautiful Christmas Santa dress with a hood and cape. Gods...why does she look so hot in that... Hunter licked his lips.

"Well well well, looks like your mate really loves Christmas." Brazzan chuckled. "No kidding." Hunter came up behind Operetta, wrapping his arms around Operetta.

"Morning my Santa baby," Hunter whispered. "Morning, Hunter" Operetta kissed Hunter's cheeks "Merry Christmas"

"So, is this my gift," Hunter asked, referring Operetta's outfit "cause if it is, Operetta I fricken love you"

"It's one of your presents. You'll get the other ones after the party." Operetta slipped out of her demon's arms.

"Party?" Hunter then facepalmed, "do we really have to go to my father's Christmas party?" Hunter groaned.

"Yes. He doesn't know we're dating, this party is the best opportunity to tell them." Operetta said, sitting at the table with Hunter.

"But we can just stay here," he leaned into Operetta's ear "have our own little Christmas party" Hunter nibbled on her ear.

"Hu-Hunter" She eeped, Hunter's hands ran up to her chest. Operetta turned around and kissed Hunter, her hands weaving thru his hair.

"Oh Hunter~" she moaned thru his lips "rock my world"

She wrapped her legs around Hunter's waist, the two began french kissing.

She smirked as she broke the kiss, Hunter looked at her confused.

"Just a little preview for tonight." She winked, walking back to her room.

"She's gonna be the death of me..."

Later that day, Operetta and Hunter reached Gaston and Farrah's cottage. "Just to warn you, my family, they're a little weird," Hunter warned.

"They can't be that bad." Operetta knocked on the door, it soon opened to reveal Farrah. "Hunter!" Farrah tackled her son in a strong hug.

"Hey mom" Hunter hugged her back, Hunter's always had a great relationship with his mom. She was like his hero.

She raised Hunter all on her own. Going thru all the stress of being a single parent made Farrah a hero in Hunter's eyes.

"Oh! You must be Operetta!" Farrah hugged Operetta tightly. "Oh...you're a hugger." Operetta chuckled.

"Thank you" Farrah whispered. "For?" Operetta questioned. "For taking care of my son," Farrah replied, Operetta smiled, hugging her back.

"You must be freezing. Come inside." Farrah insisted, the tree entering the house to see it was filled with family.

The house is equipped with a large kitchen and two modern bathrooms, it also has a large living room, four bedrooms, a grand dining room, and a grand basement.