EP.11|Shopping Time!

In our last episode of Good At Being Bad we learned Briar and Winter been dating since the summer, it was summer love, the only thing in the way was Ben. So when Ben broke up with Briar, she was over the moon excited.

Now! Onto this episode of Good At Being Bad!

“Evie why are you dragging us to the mall?” Carlos groaned. “Cause, one I wanna rub in Winter’s face that I have her car now. And two, didn’t you saw you wanna spend more time with CJ?” Evie looked at Carlos smirking.

“Shouldn’t you be having your eyes on the road?” Carlos asked. “I’m the one with the license kid.” Evie chuckled. “You don’t have a license. They took it from you when you entered the school.” Ben corrected her.

“Oh Benny-boo. That’s sweet that you think they actually took my license.” Evie then held up her license. “What did you give the police then?” Hunter asked. “An explosive joke card.” Evie smirked as everyone sweat dropped.

“Speaking of Benny-Boo. How was your talk with C.A?” Zeref asked. “Good actually, me and Briar broke up. Meaning that when I get coronated in 3 months I won't have a queen.” Ben’s phone started ringing.

“And here’s my father now, let’s see how he reacts shall we?” Ben the answered the phone, putting it on speaker. “Benjamin Adam Beast! You better have a damn good reason why you broke up with Briar! I just had to sit thru a 30 minute call of Aurora crying her eyes out saying that you broke up with her daughter!” Adam yelled.

“Dad, Briar didn’t like me! She like another person. I made sure she wasn’t in a relationship with one sided love. Plus, her and the other person are kinda cute together.” Ben smiled.

“Does it look like care?!!? Me and your mother have been planning this coronation for the past 17 years! So either you get a girlfriend by the week of your coronation or I’ll make sure you marry a stripper! And not one of the classy ones! I’m talks ugly, old strippers! Now you’re mother wants to talk to you.” Adam the passed the phone to Belle who’s mascara was running from crying to much.

“Why...would you...break up with the perfect girl!!” Belle sobbed. “She wasn’t the perfect girl.” Mal scoffed. “Son, is that Mal?” Belle asked. “Nooooo.” Ben trailed off. “Pass her the phone.” Belle growled. “Good afternoon Belle.” Mal smirked. “I told you to stay away from my son!” Belle yelled. “Yes you did but I didn’t listen” Mal chuckled. “Look, my son can do a lot better than you! You little slut.” Belle scolded.

“Slut?! I’m not the one sleep with a goddamn hairy dog! I’m actually sleeping with a person! Your son in fact.” Mal smirk widened. “You’re sleeping with my son?!!” Belle screamed. “You are?” Ben mothed. “Play along.” Mal mouthed back. “Yep! I must say your son is a beast in bed.” Mal looked at Ben who was blushing.

“CJ. Be a dear and hold this for a second. Ben’s parents are about to get a show.” Mal started advancing on Ben. “M-Mal...wh-what are yo-you doi-doing?” Ben stuttered as Mal fingers trailed down his chest as Mal’s lips came into contact with his. “Mal, what th-the hell?” Ben breathed. “Shh…” Mal smirked as she pinched his right arm making him grab onto her waist. “God, rock my world Ben!” Mal whispered seductively his ear.

“Your gonna mark me everywhere tonight. My neck, my chest, everywhere. Everyone’s gonna know that I’m yours. I wanna be covered in bite marks by the end of the night. I want you and I want you bad, Ben.” Mal smirked. Ben’s eyes turned electric blue with specks of green and yellow in them.