EP.123|A Letter From Dad

“So, that’s how you got the scar on your eye,” Tyrock nodded, “I never would've thought that Philip was an animaltic.”

“Nobody would've guessed you’d be so weak.” Philip scoffed, walking into the light. “Surprised you didn’t shock me.” Carlos growled.

“Yeah, the whole “Pan” code name was getting old.” Philip told him, he smirked. “It looks like we have an unwanted visitor.” Philip grabbed Snowball, holding her upside down.

“You must be Snowball, the karate bunny.” Philip guessed. “Put her down!” Tyrock yelled.

“Oh? And what are you gonna do, huh?” Philips smirked, he opened his mouth, slowly lowering down Snowball.

“I said put her down!!!!” Tyrock roared, Philip wrapped Snowball in chains, hanging her beside Tyrock. “No you and your little girlfriend can be together.” Philip cackled.

“She’s not my girlfriend!” Tyrock blushed slightly. “I would never date stupid King Kong!” Snowball blushed as well.

“Mmhm, let’s see, what level of shock should I put on today,” an ipad appeared in Philip’s hand “6?” Philip clicked the number 6, sending high electrical shocks to all three of them.

“Or 12?”

The shocks continued, only this time they hurt more. All three of them cried out in pain.

“Let’s do 12.” Philip smirked and walked over to an orb.

“Let’s see how your little mate is doing Carlos.” Philips tapped the orb, causing a hologram of CJ to appear.

CJ stood on the balcony of Velvet’s house starring at the moon, her body was aching and freezing, she needed Carlos’ warmth more than ever.

CJ could hear her conscious saying “what the hell is wrong with you! You’re a pirate, CJ! You need to keep your treasure close to you!”

CJ sighed, her conscious was right, it was the first rule of a pirate; always keep your treasure close to you.

And yet, CJ failed to do that. She always thought of Carlos as her treasure and now that he was gone, CJ felt like a failure.

She took off her hat and sighed, “I don't deserve this hat” she opened her bag she packed for the long travel to see a brown box with a hook symbol on it in gold.

She opened the box and Crackers flew out, CJ laughed “what are you doing here, bud? I thought I told you to go back to the ship while were on the mission.” CJ scratched under Cracker’s chin.

“Squawk! Letter from your father! Squawk!” CJ then noticed the envelope on a string tied around Cracker’s neck.

CJ opened the envelope reading it aloud.

Dear CJ,

I know you’re on a mission to save the world and everything and you might not be back for a while, or even come back at all.

But if you are to die in the line of duty, I want my final words to be that me and your mother love you so much Calista.

CJ smiled softly, it was nice to know her parents were worried about here.

And you know I’m serious cause I said “Calista”, which I know you hate, insidead of “CJ”.

You know, when you were little, you used to roam around the ship and play with the swords or swing across the ship with a rope. Heck, even one time you fell overboard and played with the alligators.

I never thought that the little adventitious girl who used to hide inside the barrels for hours making me think I lost you, would because the amazing pirate you are today.

But here you are! Just as amazing, maybe even more, than I hope you’d become.

You went from barely learning how to use a wand without zapping the entire crew, to using Iron Sand!

CJ, that’s a huge improvement!

And that’s not the only thing you improved in, ever since you went to that school, you actually made friends you can depend on.

You were always a lone wolf, but now, you started relying a little bit more on your pack.

I remember when you were little you were never open with anybody unless it was me, Smee, or Crackers. But somehow, those 8 VK’s, and Ben, changed that.

I was so surprised when you sent me those letters telling me your adventures with the VK’s, and Ben, that it almost may be cry a bit.

But the biggest surprise was when you sent my the letter saying you had feelings for Carlos.

I never thought in a million years YOU of all people would like another person like that.

I know you CJ, and you don't open your heart for just anyone. And yet, Carlos found the key, the fire that thawed your frozen heart.

CJ, I’ve never seen you happier than when your with Carlos. He’s your lobster.

“Lobster?” CJ chuckled

I know your probably asking what “lobster” is. Studies show that when lobsters find their perfect mate, they walk around on the beach holding claws. It’s adorable!

You and Carlos are like that, he’s your true mate, and your his. I know you strongly believe in that Pirate Rule; always keep your treasure close to you. I believe in it too, that’s why I was so sad when your mother disappeared.

I know you desperately miss Carlos, and knowing him he misses you too, but you can't just stay here and hope for him to return. You need to take action CJ! Your a Pirate Princess. Protect your treasure.

Protect your Carlos.

Love, Hook.

CJ smirked and looked back at her hat, she placed it on her head and clenched her sword “I’m getting my treasure back, no matter what!”