EP.164|Depressed Princess

“Swan, where are you taking me?” Lucifer questioned, a blindfold over his face as Swan lead him to an unknown location. “To your gift, silly.” Swan giggled.

“I told you, I don't want a gift. I just wanted to spend my birthday with you.” Lucifer reminded her. “And you will, we just have to get through this and we can spend the entire day together.” Swan smiled.

“Can you tell me where we’re going?” Lucifer asked again. “No, Lucifer,” Swan stopped, “I want to surprise you. Can't you just play along?” even though he was blindfolded, he could tell Swan was making that cute face when Lucifer didn't play along with her schemes.

He sighed, he couldn't say no to her “fine, I’ll play along.” Swan grabbed his hand again, leading him to the garden behind the castle “okay, take off your blindfold.”

Lucifer took off his blindfold off to see birthday decorations all set up, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Giles, Demonia, Courtly, and Milton cheered.

“You did this...for me?” Lucifer was speechless, normally his parents were too busy to plan him a birthday party, so he would spend them by himself or going around his realm. 

Mmh! This is all for you sweetie.” Swan kissed his cheek. “Thank you, Swan, this is amazing.” Lucifer sat down in one of the lawn chairs as Swan put a birthday hat on him.

“When did you get the time to plan all of this?” Lucifer asked. “When Swan told us you never had a proper birthday party, she insisted on us planning you one.” Milton said, eating a slice of cake.

“Although she kinda forced us to plan it,” Courtly muttered “but we did want to give you a special birthday!”

Lucifer began tearing up “I-I-I don't know what to say.” Lucifer was speechless. “You don't have to say anything, today is your day.” Swan kissed his lips.

Everyday’s my birthday when I’m with you. Lucifer smiled up at Swan.

Back in the mirror realm, Eddie, Maleficent, and the VK’s were ready to find the first 8 shards “her name is Cosmina Farelle, apparently she’s the princess of the Light Mirror which means she has the 8 light shards.” Eddie explained.

“Her castle is heavily guarded though. They’re not just gonna let anyone in.” Oscar warned him. “That’s why me and Eddie are going in as maids.” Evie said, fixing her maid outfit.

Her and Eddie wore a typical maid outfit, consisting of a black under coat and a white, frilled-trim apron and a white knee-length white with black shoes.

“Don't you think this is a bit showy.” Eddie blushed a bit. “You just gotta own it, now here, take this.” Evie passed Eddie a feather duster. “A feather duster?” she questioned.

“Click the button.” Evie introduced, Eddie licked the red button and the feather duster turned into a long spear. “Woah!” Eddie eyes widened in wonder.

“Just in case.” Evie winked, she then noticed Jasper staring at her “Jasper!” Evie blushed. 

“What? Huh? What’s happening?” Jasper asked, breaking out of his trance. “Stop staring at me!” Evie’s blushed deepened.