EP.166|Nobody Will Come Between Us!

Meanwhile, back in the Mirror Realm, Evie and Eddie were helping Cosmina escape.

“Alright Cosmina, just climb down very quietly.” Evie instructed, Cosmina nodded and jumped down from her window, landing gracefully like a cat.

Eddie looked at her up and down “did you change clothing?” Cosmina nodded “I put my dress over some pillows to look like I was sleeping.”

Her new outfit consists of a black tube-top style shirt, which parts in the middle of the front and is held together with a metal ring with a thick, slightly damaged shawl over that, which is made of a rough, tan material.

Below that, she wears a skirt made of plate armor that is divided into long strips and have a similar look to treads on a tank (or other tracked vehicle).

Under her skirt, she wears very short shorts, mostly for comfort and mobility reasons while keeping her modesty, especially if she has to drop her skirt at any time on battle.

“Lets go.” Cosmina had a bright smile on her face, she couldn't wait to get back to Antonie. Eddie peaked around the corner to see the guards were sleeping.

Eddie waved down Evie and Cosmina, telling them it was safe to come out and meet Jasper, Carlos, Hunter, and Maleficent at the gates.

“Is this Cosmina?” Carlos asked, Cosmina nodded and shook Carlos’ hand “pleasure to meet you.”

“We better hurry and get out of here before someone notices your gone.” Hunter suggested as the group sneaked out of the castle grounds, walking through the Crystal Forest which shines in the moonlight.

Cosmina sighed “it’s just like how I remembered.” Jasper tilted his head in concern “you’ve been here before?”

“Me and Antoine came here all the time when he visited.” Cosmina reminced.

Cosmina slept soundly in her bed, clutching the small chibi doll of Antoine she used when he was away. Antoine smiled, perched on her window, staring down lovingly at his Cosmo.

Gods and goddesses she’s beautiful. Antoine climbed into her bed quietly as he wrapped his arms around Cosmina.

“Your beautiful, Cosmina.” Antoine whispered, Cosmina smiled and placed her hand on his “when did you get back? I thought you weren’t supposed to get back from the Summit tomorrow?”

“It ended early, but nevermind that,” Antoine grabbed the chibi doll and smirked “is this me?”

Cosmina blushed “y-ye-yes, I use it when your away.”

Antoine chuckled and kissed her lips, surprising Cosmina “your so cute.”

Cosmina blushed more when Antoine’s hand ran up her legs, soon reaching the middle part of them “Antoine...wait…” 

Antoine sighed, “I know, we’re gonna wait.” Cosmina looked down, clutching the doll “sorry,” she muttered “it’s just-”

Antonie smiled and pecked her lips “you don't need to explain, I know you have a good reason, whether you wanna tell me or not.”