EP.59|Welcome To The Magi Life, Kid

“Oh thank gods your waking up.” Mal said as Ben’s eyes fluttered opened to see Mal. “Where am I?” Ben asked.

“The dorm room. Giles brought you to us. You and Carlos both passed out.” Evie shortly explained.

“Wait, where’s Carlos?” Ben asked as he turned to his left to see Carlos hooked up to a breathing tube.

“Giles said it’ll take time for his Animalistic to return to normal.” Freddie stated.

“The cloaked figure. When they kissed Carlos, all his animalistic powers were sucked out. Like if his soul was sucked out of his body.” Ben shivered, remembering how much power he felt coming from that cloaked figure.

“You okay Ben?” Hunter asked, rubbing his back. “Ye-Yeah.” He stuttered. “Ben, you look pale.” Jasper observed. “I-I’m fi-fine.” Ben stuttered. “Ben, honey, you’re shaking.” Mal rested her hand on his shoulder.

“Honey believe me, I’m fine.” Ben pecked Mal lips, trying to prove he was okay even though he wasn’t. He knew Mal would make a big deal about this if she knew, the little she knows the better.

“You guys should get going. Your training starts in about 15 minutes.” Giles suggested as the ten nodded, leaving the room.

“CJ. That means you too.” Giles said as CJ sighed. “Please wake up soon.” CJ whispered as she kissed Carlos’s forehead, soon exiting.

“She really does care for him.” Giles chuckled. “More than she cares to admit.” Ben added, looking down at his hands. “Yesterday, that magi. What was it?” Ben asked, his voice was shaky.

“Curse Magi. Or morley known as Curse Seals.” Giles answered, sitting next to him. “I-It wa-was so str-strong.” Ben stuttered.

“That’s the power of Curses. It’s beyond compare.” Giles sighed. “Why...why wo-wou-would som-somebody do this…” Ben stammered.

“I don't know, but somebody is after you ten.” Giles sighed. He knew who it was, but, now wasn’t the time to tell them. “What’s Sarmenti Cordis? I heard somebody say it yesterday.” Ben asked.

“Something you shouldn't worry about. Don't worry, I got it under control.” Giles assured him.

“Giles, is there something you not telling me?” Ben asked. “No, now, come on. You need to start training.” Giles helped Ben up. “Alright.” Ben nodded.

“Courtly, where is this Particle Release Magi guy?” CJ asked as Courtly and her stopped at the same door in the library when she met her mother again. “He’s right in here.” Courtly opened the door to reveal a hot desert.

“Jeez! It’s hot as hell!” CJ complained as Courtly and her stopped at a small oasis to see Garrett meditating.

“You!” CJ yelled, pointing her finger at him. “Oh, hey CJ.” Garrett greeted. “Give me my sword!” CJ yelled, running towards him, soon being blocked by a wall of particles and dust. “What the hell?”

“Particle wall.” Garrett blankly said. “Particle what?” CJ asked. “Particle Wall.” Garrett said slowly. “Yeah I heard you. But how did you do it?” CJ asked again. “Sit.” Garrett said as CJ sat on the ground.