EP.34|L-O-V-E

EP.34|L-O-V-E

Jasper stood on the terrace that night, puzzled of what to draw next. “Hey Jasper, you’ve been out here all night. Are you okay?” Evie asked yawning.

“Yeah I’m fine. Just...don't know what to draw.” Jasper sighed. “Here. Let’s ask the bubble-o-tron.” Evie insisted. A bubble then formed from Evie’s wand.

“It says here that you need inspiration. Something that inspires you, something that gives you hope and light in the world, something that makes you believe in things again.”

“That makes you laugh and smile and love again. Once you found that you will be able to draw again.” Evie read. “Done.” Jasper smiled. “Can I see?” Evie asked. “No.” Jasper answered closing the drawing notebook.

“Please, you never let me see your drawing.” Evie pouted. “Cause I don't wanna show you.” Jasper said. “Fine, I’m going inside. Come in soon, I don't want you to get a cold.” Evie said walking back inside. Jasper looked down at his drawing of Evie and smiled.

“That’s a cool drawing.” Ben said, appearing out of nowhere.

“Damn Ben! Stop just popping out of nowhere!” Jasper exclaimed. “Why didn’t you show her?” Ben asked. “Cause, she doesn't have to see my drawing.” Jasper answered. “But they’re mostly her. Not to forget the underground art studio, which again, is mostly her.” Ben added.

“So. what does that prove?” Jasper asked. “That you like her. Nay love her. And as your future king I command you- Nay demand you to ask out Evie on a date.” Ben demanded.

“You wanna take back that I demand you part, buddy?” Jasper asked standing up. “Yes please.” Ben whimpered. “I’m just playing with you.” Jasper laughed, patting Ben’s back.

“Speaking of king. Have you found any future queens yet?” Jasper asked. “No, everybody on this dating site are either weird or an alien.” Ben sighed, Jasper then grabbed his phone and threw it off the terrace.

“You don't need that dating site. You have a queen right there.” Jasper then pointed to the sleeping purple haired demon girl. “Mal? I don't like her.” Ben scoffed. “Really? Cause that’s not what your journal said.” Jasper smirked and with a flick and swish of his wand, Ben’s journal appeared in his hands.

“Why do have my journal?” Ben asked surprised. “Why do you even have a journal in the first place?” Jasper asked as he began flipping thru the pages. “Read it. Read it. This one was really interesting.” Jasper then looked up at Ben. “Officer.” Jasper smirked. “Remind me to put a lock on that.” Ben sweat dropped.

“Here we are.” Jasper the sat down and put on pretend reading glasses. “Dear journal, today the dreams of me and Mal becoming King and Queen are becoming more vivid. As much as I would hate to admit it, I really like Mal. She’s really pretty and nice and is really rebellious.

“Every time I see her I just wanna get down on one knee and marry her right there and then. But stupid Caleb is in the way. Zypher is continuously telling me to kill him, honestly it’s a good idea, but that’s murder. And dad always told me to not commit murder.” Jasper then paused.

“Dude, what is this, Daniel Tiger?” Jasper asked. “Will you stop reading!” Ben scolded. “No, let’s continue. Anyways. I need to find a way to stop these dreams. What am I saying? I wanna stop these dreams but man are they exciting. Especially this one dre-” Jasper then stood quiet as he continued reading.