EP.15|Mirror Mirror On The Wall, Tea Party Madness For Us All Part 1

“I feel so bad! I’m actually ditching school for a party! I’m so hip!” Ben smiled as Jasper started laughing. “Hip? Okay, grandpa chill. At the party there are gonna be girls. Villain girls. Hot villain girls. And they don’t like it when you say “hip”, so just try acting like a normal person.” Jasper said.

“Here, unbutton the shirt, ruffle the hair a bit, bite down on this.” Evie sticked a candy cane in his mouth. “Why am I biting down o-AH!!” Ben yelled as Evie slapped him. “You need to find yourself a queen tonight!” Evie smiled. “That doesn't mean you needed to slap me!” Ben spitted out the candy cane. “Now your breath smells minty!” Evie smiled.

“True!” Ben agreed. “Evie’s right. At the end of next year your gonna be King Ben. And King Ben can’t marry a stripper!” Zeref scolded. “But these girls are villian girls, they hate me!” Ben sighed. “Exactly, that’s why you won't tell them that.” Operetta said as put on her make-up. “Operetta’s right. You can’t tell them.” Hunter agreed as he looked at Operetta. “Oh my god.” Hunter eyes widened.

Operetta wears a white full-skirted sheath dress with black polkadots and the skirt has another layer made of chiffon fabric that is red and has a black disc pattern on it and has wide red straps with black polkadots. She also wears a belt that has a piano-design and her shoes are red and black wedges with dice on the straps and spiders clinging to the backs.

Her accessories include a layered pearl necklace with three black music note charms hanging from it as well as a white spider web charm in the middle, an earring that is supposed to be a silver spiderweb, her signature white heart-shaped mask only this time part of it is in the form of a spiderweb and is connected to a another earring that is a white bow with a pearl in the middle, a red iCoffin, a red coffin-shaped makeup pallet, and a piano-patterned purse.

Her bangs are rolled up and the rest of her hair is curled and held back with a red bow covered with black dots and has a skullette in the middle. One of her arms is clean while the other is tattooed with purple and red swirls and two red treble clefs as always. Her lips are deep red and she keeps her smoky eyes.

“Do I look good?” Operetta asked. “Yeah.” Hunter smiled as he kept looking at Operetta till Zeref slapped him upside the head. “Stop staring.” Zeref scolded. “Sorry.” Hunter muttered. “Come on. I wanna party!” Operetta laughed as she grabbed Hunter’s hand. “Ready guys?” Freddie asked as they nodded.

“Let’s party!” Zeref yelled as they rode off. “Ben, calm down, you’re just cutting school. Now robbing a bank.”  Carlos assured him. “But I’ve never ditched school! It’s so exciting.” Ben clapped excitedly. “And you thought me and Hunter were gay?” Jasper asked. “Well, it was stretch.”

Evie chuckled as they reached the docks. “Well Ben. Here we go, you about to enter the Villain Isle. You sure you don't want us to go back?” Mal asked as Ben thought about it and shook his head.

“No, but how are we gonna make it across the ocean?” Ben asked as Evie pressed the button on the steering wheel making the car turn into a submarine. “Like this.” Evie smiled as they dove into the sea to see millions of oceanic life.

Ben looked outside the submarine window like a little kid looking thru the window of a candy store. “Woah! The sea life here is amazing!” Ben smiled widely. “You can only see these types of fishes here in the Villian Isles.” Hunter said as Ben continued looking out the window.