EP.158|I'll Always Be There

Ben burst through the doors of Maleficent's castle to see it turned into a sort of a hospital/rebel base. "Freddie!" Ben yelled out, Freddie ran out from the crowd to see a tearful Ben holding a blood Heine.

"Ca-can you..." Ben stammered. "I'll try, but she doesn't look good." Freddie whistled loudly, calling over her shadows who carried Heine to a different room. "She'll be okay, right?" Ben sniffled.

"Yeah," Freddie smiled "oh, and you might wanna talk to Mal, she's downstairs in the lab with Yzma, she's pretty pissed." Freddie warned him, Ben chuckled and walked downstairs to the lab.

Mal and Yzma were making potions "hey, baby." Ben greeted. Mal glared at him "what's wrong with you! How could you even consider joining Araden!"

Ben chuckled nervously "I'm sorry. I just...lost it, lost all my hope." Ben muttered, Mal sighed and hugged him, his face in the cavity of her chest "don't worry, if I'm still here, you got hope." Mal whispered.

"What potion are you and Yzma making?" Ben asked. "Healing potions, magi amplifiers, animastlic amplifiers, stuff like that." Yzma replied. "Gronk! Give me 6 ounces of dragon spit and 9 ounces of goblin eyes." she ordered.

Gronk came back with what she ordered, Yzma passed Ben some goggles "put these on, you'll need it." Ben put on the goggles. Yzma poured the ingredients in, causing a pink explosion, fogging their goggles.

"What is that?" Ben asked. "Just a little experiment, smell it will ya." Yzma passed him the cauldron to Ben. "It smells like lavender." Ben smiled, he loved the smell of lavender. 1) because it was Mal's scent and 2) because lavender just smells really good to him.

"Ah! I was right!" Yzma exclaimed, "You can make a potion that makes animasltics smell the scent of their mate with just their hair, some goblin eyes, and dragon spit!"

"I can't believe you never told me your were dating, Hunter, let alone you let him mark you." Phantom exclaimed. "Well...I was worried about telling you because I thought you wouldn't approve of him." Operetta said, wrapping up a little kid arm with tape.

"Oh course I approve of Hunter, he's obviously loves you a lot." Phantom noted. Operetta smiled at Hunter, who waved at her, smiling as tended to the wounded.

"But I swear if he dose anything to hurt you I will kill him." Phantom threatened. "He won't dad," Operetta grabbed a potion from her bag "now this is gonna hurt, sweetie." Operetta poured the potion on the little girl's arm making her wince in pain.

"He take care of us." Operetta winked. "I know-- wait, "us"? As in you and Hunter right?" Phantom questioned. "No~" Operetta cooed, walking off to get more gauses.

"So, let me get this straight, you both lost your arms?" Evie asked, putting some bandages on the shelf, CJ and Hunter nodded. "Yep, I lost mines while fighting Pan." CJ said. "And I lost mines when Operetta went evil on the Demonic Islands." Hunter said.

"Why didn't you just ask Mr. DeVille to make you a new arm?" Evie questioned, sewing up a little boy's stitches. "That would probably be smart." CJ and Hunter laughed, running to find Carlos' dad.

"Mr. DeVille!" CJ and Hunter yelled, finally reaching Hex, who ended up dropping the mechanic leg he was working on, luckily, it wasn't damaged. "Dios Mío! (my gods!) don't scare me like that!" Hex chuckled.