EP.78|Can You Fight The One You Love?

Hunter woke up to see it was still night, maybe evan very early morning. He yawned as rubbed his eyes to see he was in his room.

“Morning, Hunter.” Brazzan greeted, a tone of slyness in his voice.

“Why does my head hurt?” Hunter asked. “You don't remember what you and your mate did?” Brazzan chuckled.

“Mate? Wait a minute…” Hunter looked to his left to see Operetta stirring in her sleep.

“YES!!!!” Hunter mentally cheered. Hunter smiled as she looked at Operetta and smiled.

“Wait, did I mark her? I didn’t hurt her right?” Hunter asked, worryingly.

“No, she’s perfectly fine, and yes you did mark her.” Brazzan shortly explained.

“Oh my gods…I marked Operetta…!” Hunter muffled into his pillow. “Hunter…” Operetta muttered in her sleep.

“Good morning.” Hunter whispered, causing Operetta to wake up. “H-Hu-Hun-Hunter?!?!” Operetta stammered.

“Your’s truly.” Hunter smirked. “Oh my gods...did we?” “Yep.” “And you?” “Yep, look in the mirror.”

Operetta looked into the mirror to see 3 swirls arranged into a triangle on her neck. “It’s beautiful.” Operetta smiled.

“Just like you.” Hunter muttered under his breath. “Thanks you, Hunter.” Operetta sat back down next to him.

“Last night, when you said that whole confession. Did you mean it?” Operetta asked. “Every word.” Hunter pinned Operetta to the bed.

“Operetta Phantom, will you give me the pleasure of being my girlfriend?” Hunter asked as Operetta started crying.

“Oh course!” Operetta sobbed as she kissed him. Hunter then felt a pain in his chest. “Babe? You okay?” Operetta asked.

“Yeah, probably just nothing.” Hunter replied, kissing her again. “Kid, something's burning.” Brazzan warned.

“What’s burning?” Operetta asked as the looked outside to see the entire temple was on fire.

Operetta and Hunter jumped out of the temple and down to the VK’s.

“What the hell?!” Ben coughed. “What’s happening?” Operetta asked. “We were in the bar and suddenly the entire thing lit on fire! We barely got out!” Carlos coughed.

“Hello VK’s!” A voice cackled, the VK’s looked up to see Lucifer holding a knife to Courtly’s neck. “Let her go Lucifer!” Milton yelled.

“With Nirvana so close? No fucking way!” Lucifer cackled. “Let’s see what this Nirvana can do.” Lucifer pressed his hand on Courtly’s stomach, causing it to glow.

Evie, Freddie, Ben, Carlos, and Hunter looked at their hand to see a black mist climbing up their skin.

“Fuck! Why does my head hurt?!” Evie groaned. “Nirvana’s affects. Remember when Milton hooked you up to the machine when they kidnapped you lovers. What you, or Milton, knew was that inside of each of you now is Black Mint. When touched with Nirvana’s energy can cause chaotic effects.”