EP.104|How Do I Know You're Not Lying?

EP.104|How Do I Know You’re Not Lying?

“My parents are alive! My parents are alive!!” Freddie pecked Ben on the lips. “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” Freddie cheered.

“Zeref! It’s a freakin miracle!” Freddie kissed Zeref passionately. “Let’s go find my parents!” Freddie announced.

Seconds later, the VK’s, Alex, Peggy, Megan and Cindy sat at a round table in the empty bar. “So, here’s the plan. Before we do anything we need intel.” Alex began.

“Intel on what?” Ben asked. “Anything, Lucifer, Freddie’s Parents, anything that involves Lucifer’s plan for the island.” Cindy answered.

“Ben, CJ, Carlos. You three with head over to The Anti-Rebellion and see if they got anything on Freddie’s Parents. They hated them since the moment they arrived, so they might know something.”

“Freddie, Hunter, Jasper, me, and Peggy will stay here at the bar.” “Why the bar?” “There’s a man who works for Lucifer that’s stopping by today. I think we can get something out of him.”

“Zeref, Mal, Operetta, and Cindy will check Facilier’s store. Lucifer wanted them for something, maybe the shop might have some clues on what it is.”

“Megan and Evie will get more of the herbs to make the healing potion cause if we find Facilier and Acadia, they’re gonna need healing.”

“Our main objective is getting Facilier and Acadia back to this bar safety before those lights go out.” Alex had a look of determination in them.

“Operation; Retrieve Shadows is in full swing!”

Later on that day, Ben, CJ, and Carlos walked into the Anti-Rebellion to see multiple posters with slogans with hatred towards the VK Rebellion.

“Damn, I thought the Hero Isles hated us but damn this place takes the hate cake!” CJ noticed. “No kidding.” Carlos agreed. “One. Two. Three. Four. VK’s are really whores.” Ben read the sign.

“I show them who’s a whore!” CJ grumbled, rolling up her sleeves.

“Simmer down, Pirate Princess. We’re here to gather intel, not start a riot.” Ben reminded her.

“Fine.” CJ muttered. “Oh! New members!” A familiar voice called out, causing the VK’s the turn around to see none other than Theo.

“What brings you three to our little establishment?” Theo asked. “We would like to join your cause.” Ben smile wavered, Carlos looked at ben and sighed slightly.

“Can you not lie?” Carlos raised her eyebrow. “I’ve never been good at it, my parents raised me not to lie!” Ben said as Carlos rolled his eyes.

“Great! We’re always looking for more Rebellion haters.” Theo said as he lead the three around the Anti-Rebellion.

“Here at the Anti-Rebellion we find the fact that VK’s are uprising is revolting. VK’s know there place in history.”

“It will always have the hero's on top and the villains on the bottom. That’s how it should be.” Theo nodded satisfyingly. CJ then heard a muffled scream.