EP.4|Our First Night at Arcana Prep!

Operetta opened the room dorm to enter an enchanting, suspended walkway that leads you to this much-coveted corner of the world. features a solarium, indoor garden and fountain, fireplace, L-shaped bar, 5 master bedrooms, private bathrooms with whirlpool tubs and steam showers, a giant living room, and one outdoor olympic sized pool that was on the terrace. “WOAH!!” All five of them gasped. “Ben’s parents must be loaded!” Evie gushed as Freddie ran passed her and into the pool jumping it.

“Come on in the water’s warm!” Freddie smiled as CJ and Evie jumped in. “You coming Mal?” Operetta asked taking off her shoes. “Oh, um, me and water don’t mix to well.” Mal sighed. “Shadow Freddie my dear.” Operetta then whispered into Shadow Freddie’s ear as she soon came up behind Mal and connect herself to Mal’s shadow making her run towards the pool. “No no no no! WAAA!!!” Mal yelled as she jumped into the pool against her will, Operetta not that far behind. Mal and Operetta surfaced from the water laughing. The jets in the pool the activate making Freddie sigh in delight.

“Shrinking 40 people heads doesn't seem that bad right now. Heck if it got me here to this amazing pool I’ll shrink another 80.” Freddie chuckled. Meanwhile, in the boys room, Carlos was anxiously looking for Dude, again. “Ughhh...I can’t find Dude! Dammit Ben why is the room so big?” Carlos sighed as he opened on of the boxes to see Dude popping out from the packing peanuts.

“There you are. I thought mom found you and turned you into earmuffs.” Carlos chuckled as Dude licked his face. Dude then jumped out of Carlos’s arm when he heard barking from down the hall. Dude ran through the doggie-door with great speed to see Perdita. Oh no! Perdita thought as she tried to run away but Dude tackled her. “Get off of me you unrefined mutt!” Perdita gone as she kicked Dude off of her. “Sorry! I-I was just so excited to meet you.” Dude smiled widely.

“You can understand me?” Perdita asked. “Totally! I always hear Carlos and the others talking this en..eng…” Dude started. “English?” Perdita sighed. “Yeah! I just picked it up. Humans can't understand us though.” Dude smiled. “Same here. I’m trying to find Operetta-hime but she’s to be seen.” Perdita sighed. (Hime is Japanese for princess or royalty) “Operetta-hime? Why do you call her that?” Dude asked.

“It’s a long story, but I don’t think your simple brain can process it.” Perdita said patting his head. “I’ll see you later. Um, I never got your name.” Perdita said. “Dude.” Dude introduced. “Of course it is.” Perdita sighed as she found Operetta scent. “Now if you excuse me, I must go to sleep.” Perdita excused herself as she followed the scent. Dude was enchanted by her strawberry smell. “Dude?” Carlos asked.

“Carlos! Carlos! Perdita!” But to Carlos it just sounded like barking to him. “Come on Dude, let’s get to bed.” Carlos picked him up as they walked further away from Perdita. Perdita… Dude whimpered. He went into his room and flopped onto the couch. “Aww, why did you take him away from that girl dog. Now he’s depressed.” Jasper asked. “Because, I don’t know what might be on that dog.” Carlos answered.

“It’s the girl’s dog from the room next to ours. I think her names. Per...perdita?” Zeref guessed as Dude’s eyes lit up with excitement, running over to the window to see Perdita sleep on one of the pool side chairs. Dude ran out of the doggie door that led to the outside, jumped over the dividing fence and ran towards Perdita tackling her again. “Perdita! Hi again!” Dude licked Perdita’s face causing her to kick Dude into the water.