EP.60|The Rehearsal Dinner!

After excessive months of training, the VK's, and Ben, gotten much better at their magic. There were no attacks.

No chaos magi increases.

Everything was perfect.

For now, but we'll get into that later on.

"Mal," Ben whispered. "Mmm?" Mal groaned. "Guess what day it is?" Ben asked excitedly. "Friday?" Mal muttered.

"No! It's our rehearsal dinner! Meaning that our wedding is only 2 days away!" Ben cheered, picking up Mal, she smiled, knowing that this would be her husband in 48 hours was honestly the surest thing in her life.

"You're excited." Mal chuckled. "Of course I am! I'm marrying the most perfect girl in the fucking universe!" Ben cheered, spinning Mal around.

"Malena, the day we meet is the day we're gonna bet married! I can't wait!" Ben smiled as he pinned Mal to the bed. "Oh no, no, no." Mal sighed as she squirmed out of Ben arms.

"I think it a good idea if we don't kiss till the wedding day. My mom did it, so did my grandma." Mal suggested. "Excuse me?" Ben asked. "Yeah, it is cool, it shows our self-restraint." Mal smiled.

"But...this cute face...how can I not kiss you?" Ben groaned. Mal chuckled, she knew how much Animalistic hated the fact they couldn't kiss their mate for a whole 48 hours. "Are you hearing this?" Ben sighed.

"Yep, your wife sure knows how to annoy me," Zypher growled. "Hi, Zypher," Mal smirked.

"I'm taking control for a minute," Zypher said as Ben's eyes turned purple. "So you're saying that you and Ben won't kiss till the wedding?" Zypher asked.

"Yes, it's to show self-restraint," Mal repeated. "You do know it's Animalistic season right?" Zypher informed her. "N-no." Mal stuttered.

"And your know how Animalistic act with their mates." Zypher continued. "Y-Ye-Yeah." Mal sighed.

"I'm just saying. Ben's gonna see you as jewel he only wants to himself in the next 40 seconds, you just need to be ready." Zypher warned her as Ben's eyes turned back to their normal hazel color.

"B-Ben." Mal stuttered as Ben quickly hugged her. "Mine." He muttered, his nose buried in Mal purple hair, taking in her dull lavender scent. "Yes. I'm yours. The ring proves it." Mal smiled as she showed Ben the ring.

"Jasper. Good Morning." Evie greeted as Jasper smiled. "Morning my blueberry." Jasper smiled, his hands roaming down to her thigh. "Jasper, it's too early to be doing this." Evie gasped as Jasper kissed her.

"Shh, blueberry, you're gonna be working on the dress all day and I won't get even a small taste of my blueberry once you pick up that needle and thread," Jasper said as he pinned Evie's arms to the bed.

"Jasper...! Oh, gods!" Evie yelled out in pleasure. "Jasper! I have to start...oh!...on the dress." Evie said as Jasper muttered curse words in Arabic.

"Jasper," Evie said as Jasper hugged Evie from behind, his hands running up to her chest. "Jasper...!" Evie moaned. "You can work on the dress later," Jasper whispered. "Jasper...I..." Evie said.