EP.144|Wedding Day Chaos

Days Till Wedding: TODAY!?

“Belinda?” A male voice called out. He was a teenage boy with dark skin and yellow eyes.

His hair is sage green, and he appears to have tattoos of wings on his chest and tattoos of demon markings, matching those on his sword, around his neck.

He wears a white long coat with asymmetrical sleeves, a green wing design similar to his tattoos and no shirt underneath, displaying his tattooed chest.

His jacket also has a golden pauldrons on his right shoulder and a golden cuff around his left wrist. He also wears a pair of dark pants fastened by a white belt with a yellow buckle.

“Over here!” another voice called out as the boy walked around the castle and into the garden to see a girl admiring a beautiful ice flower garden.

Belinda is a tall and fair-skinned young woman with white hair that is tied up in a bun at the rear left corner of her head.

Which causes her bangs to fall towards the right side of her face and leaving a small curled locks of hair that reaches below her left ear and slate blue eyes.

Her attire is navy blue, white and gray colored, and consists of a white coat with a red brooch that exposes upper arms, pants that have garters incorporated into them and black gloves.

“What are you doing here Arlin?” Belinda asked, putting the ice rose in her hair. “What? A demon can't come see his loving girlfriend?” Arlin chuckled, kissing her cheek.

“You’re such a weird demon.” Belinda smiled. “I know, now come on, Swan wants us at the castle.” Arlin said as he held onto Belinda’s hand the two walking towards Swan’s castle.

They walked into to see Swan, Lucifer, Milton, Courtly, and Glies.

“Belinda Groves.” Swan announced, Belinda bowed “you are here to prove to use that you have what it takes to be apart of the Recovery of the Light.”

“Being an R.O.T.L member means you have to be ready for anything. You must be quick on your feet, indestructible, you must have no emotion-” Lucifer began, soon getting cut off.

“What my husband is trying to say is just try your best, even if you don't pass we don't decide if you are in the R.O.T.L.” Swan said, Belinda was confused “then who decides?”

“The light.” Courtly answered. “Then why have the test in the first place if the light decides?” Arlin questioned.

“We only test physical strength, the light decides if your soul, personality, and mind are ready.” Milton explained.

“It’s a difficult process, only 9 so far have been chosen for this generation.” Giles warned.

“Regardless of who chooses, I know my Belinda will do great.” Arlin kissed Belinda’s lips making her smile.

“Alright Belinda, you may follow me.” Demonia lead Belinda into an empty white room.

She could see Arlin, Swan, Lucifer, Milton, Courtly, Demonia, and Giles all watching her from the viewing deck.