EP.165|Family Separation: Araden Just Became The New Trump

Ben wandered aimlessly around the very dingy, dirty, and repulsive “Camp”, he needed to find a way out of this place. Each day he was here he could feel his power draining.

“There has to be a way out of this place.” Ben kicked a pebble, trying to avoid eye contact with anybody, this place was a crazy town, there was crime everywhere he looked.

The combatants of “The Camp” slept in cages and cramped rooms, meals were served 2 a day but were not editable, the had no contact with the outside world, and if anyone tried to escape, guards that surrounded the premises threw them into the “Ice Box”

“We’re stuck here Ben, there's no getting out.” Zypher sighed, the vibe of the camp was getting to him too. “Well, someone has to come for us, right?” Ben asked hopefully.

“I doubt it, nobody’s coming for us, we might as well just give up.” Zypher moped. “Don't think like that Zypher, I know someone is out there, I hope…” Ben said, trying to cheer up Zypher.

“Get back here you little vermin!” an angry man yelled as him and his two buddies chased after a girl with pink snake hair.

The girl bumped into Ben, making them both fall “why don't you watch where your going.” she hissed, feeling around for her pink glasses

She wears her thigh-length hair and six of her snakes loose with two loose spirals framing her face. The seventh snake is wrapped around her head to function as a headband, which is the only thing covering her forehead.

Most of the hair is platinum blond; it's the spirals that have been dyed pink with a few strands of blond remaining in them. Her eyeshadow is grey and her lipstick pink.

The dress is short and has elbow-length sleeves. The top portion features a light pink and black floral-Paisley pattern against a powder blue background.

The lower portion, which starts just below the rib cage, is mainly black and holds a cream, blue, and light pink print of gorgon heads, flowers, and curled-up snakes.

There's a pink ribbon at the lower edge, from which a strip of blue ruffles continues. She sports light pink boots that cover up to 3/4th of her lower leg.

The wedges are scaled and feature two white fangs nose-side, with eyes located just above atop the nose. The boots' light pink shoelaces start at the nose and go all up to the upper edge, where they meet a design of writhing snakes.

She does not wear earrings, but she does wear all-translucent pink glasses. Two snakes form the upper eye wires and beads the lower ones, with the lenses being lightly shaped like an open mouth.

There's a light pink, long, and beaded necklace around her neck with a design of numerous writhing snakes as the centerpiece.

“Jeeze, sorry, were you looking for these?” Ben passed her the glasses. “Thank you, now unless you wanna get beat up by these idiots, follow me.” she grabbed him and pinned Ben to the brick wall, blending them into the brick design and hiding them from the men.

“Um, I don't know how bumping into you is flirting, but I’m married.” Ben flashed her his wedding ring to her. She rolled her eyes “and I’m lesbian, so no thanks.”