EP.119|I Love You Too Much To Lose You

“How could I be so stupid!” Mal facepalmed.

“Demons can’t sense Exnes like animalstics can. Back in the Villian and Hero war, villains would use animalstics to sniff out Exnes’s the Hero’s would use as spies.” the fake Velvet explained, she was trapped in a bubble of iron sand.

“Plus, you had no smell.” Ben added “it was one of the things that set me off.”

“You stupid animalistic and your stupid heighten sense of smell.” fake Velvet muttered.

“I don't get it, if your not Velvet, then who are you?” CJ asked. “Not telling,” fake Velvet shunned CJ away “I still have dignity, thank you very much.”

“She’s working for Lucifer I bet.” Mal guessed. “Oh course my brother would hire Exnes.” Ben sighed, shaking his head.

“Woah, woah, woah, your brother is Lucifer?!” fake Velvet gasped.

“His last name may be Beastly, but that doesn't mean I acknowledge him as a brother. Not after what he did to me and Sensi.” Ben growled.

“But you’re nothing like your brother. He’s evil,” fake Velvet looked Ben up and down “and your so not.”

“My brother isn't evil, I know he isn't.” Ben told her.

“Sure kid, look, I’ve only known Lucifer for a little while now-” Ben turned around and faced her, he wasn't happy.

“Exactly! “You’ve only know him for a while”! I’ve known Lucifer my entire life, and I know my brother wouldn't do anything like this!” Ben yelled, fake Velvet felt shivers go down her spine.

Ben’s eyes were blood red, it scared fake Velvet even more, “ever since we were little, my brother would always stand up for me, be there for me when nobody else would, be the best twin brother ever!”

“There’s a lot of words I would use to describe Lucifer, but “evil” isn't one of them!” fake Velvet glared at Ben. “You’re such a hypocrite.” she scoffed.

“Excuse me?” He growled deeply. “You just said “His last name may be Beastly, but that doesn't mean I acknowledge him as a brother. Not after what he did to me and Sensi.” and yet, here you are defending him.” fake Velvet smirked.

“If Lucifer’s such a saint like you say he is, then why did he crash your wedding only to make you fight your wife?”

“Why did he kidnap Courtly? Why is he destroying islands as we speak just to find the grail?” fake Velvet knew she was pushing Ben’s buttons.

“My brother would never do something like that!” Ben yelled.

“And yet he did, that’s what Lucifer’s been doing this entire time. Lucifer’s been killing even before this whole “Holy Grail” commotion.”

“I still will forgive him even if he did all this!” Ben knew this wasn’t his brother, he wouldn't do this, it couldn't be his brother, it just couldn't.

“But there’s still crimes you can't forgive him for.” fake Velvet smirked. “Shut up…” Ben growled.

“That one single crime. That one unforgivable sin. That thorn in your side.”

“That one bad memory. The one crim you can forgive him for,” fake velvet paused, getting closer to his face.

“Killing Dixie-sensi.”

Ben’s eyes grew fully black, “I WILL KILL YOU!” Ben lunged for fake Velvet but Mal and CJ held him back. “We still need her, whoever she is, she has to have info on where Carlos is.” CJ told him.

“I don't care!” Ben tried to free from CJ and Mal’s grasp but it was too tight.

“She insulted my sensi! She’s gonna pay!” Ben tried to get closer to fake Velvet, who was just smirking.

“CJ, let him go.” Mal said, CJ looked at her like she was bonkers. “Just trust me CJ.” Mal smiled devilishly.

CJ nodded and let go of Ben. Mal stood in front of Ben. “Mal, move.” Ben growled.

“No. You need to calm down! I get that your mad and you wanna kill fake Velvet, whatever her name is, but we need her to tell us where Carlos is. But if she’s dead there’s no point of asking her where Carlos is!”

“I know you don't like this fake Velvet because she mentioned Dixie, and your super sensitive about that, but your turning into you’re brother.”

“Little by little, every day you’re becoming him. Your connection to him is too strong, Ben. I can't stand seeing you like this, I can’t stand the fact your getting angry at the littlest of things, the fact that you can't control your anger anymore, it’s not good Ben.”

Ben just growled deeper and lunged from fake Velvet, but got caught in Mal’s embrace.

“Please, Ben, calm down,” Mal began to cough “I love you...too much...to loose you…”

Ben eyes turned back to normal and sighed. “I’m sorry, my love.” Ben whispered as Mal smiled.

He then noticed the bubble around fake Velvet was breaking. “What’s happening?” Mal looked over at CJ to see she fainted.

Carlos...please come back soon...

~A/N~

Hey everyone! Sorry for not updating for 4 days! So sorry! Things at school have been crazy and writing has been a bit slow lately. I'm having massive writers block.

Anyway!!! WERE AT 1K!!!! FINALLY!!!!! WOOP WOOP!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!

I want to thank everyone who read this book and comment, and vote! Thank you soo much!!!!

See you soon,
Sugar 💕