EP.120|Warmth

EP.120|Warmth

Carlos felt his heart break, he watched as Ben carried CJ in his arms. Her body shaking and pale.

“She’s freezing! You have to let me go! She’ll die from Mate Withdrawal!” Carlos growled, Pan chuckled.

“Good. Once she’s dead I can get what I want.” Pan smirked. “You’ll never get it! CJ’s strong! She can't die! She won't- AGH!” Carlos felt like his heart was being ripped in half.

“CJ…” Carlos muttered. “You can feel your mates pain, how sweet.” Pan groaned. “Fuck…” Carlos growled, he needed his Pirate Princes.

He needed her to be safe, in his arms, inhaling her cherry vanilla scent, running his fingers thru her golden locks, run his hands up and down her body.

He needed her.

CJ was freezing, it was like she was in her own little Antarctica! She wanted his warmth, no, she needed his warmth. She shivered, her body was freezing to the core.

“Jasper!” Ben yelled, bursting thru the doors of real Velvet’s house. Jasper groaned, unwrapping his arms around Evie, he looked like he woke up from sleeping.

“You use fire right?” Ben asked frantically. “Well, it’s technically Lava Scorch, but sure I use “fire”.” Jasper yawned, he then noticed CJ skin going pale.

“What the hell?” Jasper touched CJ’s skin, it was colder than the polar ice cap.

“It’s Mate Withdrawal, her body was so used to Carlos’s heat-” Mal began but was soon interrupted. “Her own body heat should have sufficed till Carlos returned.” Jasper said.

“Animalistic body heat is higher than an average humans.” Ben informed him. “How higher are we talking here?” Jasper questioned.

“110 is the warmest. The hottest in history is 280.” Ben answered, Jasper was shocked.

“How did CJ not burn?!” Jasper eyes went wide. “Animalistics mates have a high tolerance for heat, it’s one of the many advantages of being a mate.” Ben explained.

“Ca...Carlos...co-cold…” CJ murmured. “She needs his warmth, Jasper.” Mal said. “I don't know Mal, matching an animalistics heat is really hard.” Jasper bit his bottom lip slightly.

“What if it was Evie going thru Mate Withdrawal” Mal started, Jasper looked back at Evie “I know you would do anything to keep Evie safe.”

Jasper looked back at Evie once more, she stirred in her sleep, muttering Jasper’s name under her breath.

Jasper sighed and nodded, “place her on the couch.” Ben nodded and carried CJ over to the couch, letting her down gently.

CJ shivered, her body was going numb. “Alright,” Jasper kneeled down next to CJ “it’s gonna get real hot real fast.” Jasper rubbed his hands together, heating up his hands.

His hands began to coat in lava, Ben’s eyes widened “woah, woah woah! We said heat, not lava!” Ben scolded.

“Ben,” Jasper looked up at Ben “who trained in Lava Scorch release for half a year?” “You,” Ben responded “and who burnt Raymond to a crisp on Misty?” “you”