EP.12|The Voices, The Dates, and The Truth

All the VK’s were now back at the school and hanging out in the boys dorm room. “Hey! Mal will you hurry up! He’s gonna be here any second!” Evie yelled. “I’m coming.” Mal then walked out of the bathroom. Ben was so shocked his jaw dropped. Mal's hair is pinned down at the back and is teased up and has high volume.

She wears dark purple eye makeup and natural-pink lips. Raven wears a biker-style black jacket with a silver collar. She wears a pale purple top with a purple and black feather pattern, on top of a short purple skirt.

She wears fishnet stockings and purple pumps with silver chains. She accessories with a silver hair pin in the shape of a flying raven, a silver spike necklace, a silver ring and wrist cuff, and a black handbag which resembles the body of an electric guitar with silver detailing.

“How do I look?” Mal asked. “Y-Yo-You look amazing…” Ben stuttered “Thank. Caleb is taking me to a karaoke bar.” Mal smield. “He is huh?” Ben growled lowly. Mal was texting on her phone, her earbuds in while Ben play Wii tennis. “So you’re really gonna let her go on a date with a wolf?” Hunter asked swingin the Wii stick to the left.

“Yep, Mal isn't my girl. She can...hya! Go out with whoever she wants. Even if that means she’s going out with a hairy wolf when...hya! She deserves better!” Ben the swung the Wii stick so hard it hit Hunter’s face. “I think we should put the Wii stick down.” Hunter suggested as Ben nodded.

“You have to admit it. You like her.” Hunter said as Ben shook his head rapidly. “No, I don’t like her. I don’t like her!” Ben denied. There was then a knock at the door. Mal shot up from the couch and ran towards the door, opening it to see it was Caleb. “Hey Caleb.” Mal smiled. “You looked stunning.” Caleb smiled.

“Thank you.” Mal kissed him on the cheek. “Let’s get going. Don’t wait up guys.” Mal sweet voice Evieed inside of Ben head. Once the door closed, Ben head started to pound. “AGH!!!” Ben yelled dropping to the floor.

“Ben are you okay?” CJ asked. “No! Obviously not!!” Ben kept yelling out in agony. “Ben listen to me, just breathe.” Jasper instruced as Ben continued screaming. “I-I-I can-can’t control it!!” Ben yelled. “Control what Ben?” Operetta asked.

“The voice, i-it to loud. It trying to scream something but all that comes out is noise. No...no...please…” Ben begged. “Ben what is it saying?” Evie asked. “I-It wan-wants Mal. It wants me to go after Mal.” Ben stuttered.

“No...please...please...anyone but her…” Ben begged. Mal… the voice rang. “Please...I don’t wanna hurt her...please chose someone else...anyone but Mal.” Ben begged. I want Mal… “Please...I don’t wanna hurt her.” Ben held his head harder.

“Hold him down.” C.A ordered as they held him down. “I never thought I be using this on you Ben.” C.A sighed as her hands cupped Ben’s face. “Evictium.” C.A chanted as Ben’s eyes glowed green with specks of blue. Man I hope this works. C.A thought as she let go of Ben’s face, falling backwards. “You okay C.A?” Operetta asked. “Y-yeah...just ne-need some rest.” C.A answered as they all looked at Ben.

“Ugh...what happened?” Ben asked sitting up. “You kept screaming, saying that some voice kept telling you to go after Mal.” Carlos reminded him. “Where’s Mal?” Ben asked. “She went on her date with Caleb.” Zeref answered. “Oh. Right.” Ben sighed.