EP.179|"A Piece Of Cake" She Said

Ben fell off the chair and onto the cold tiles of the diner floor. His eyes were still the same silverish gold color from his dream, bringing immense pain to his body.

"AGH!!" Ben screamed in pain, holding his head as he huddled into a ball.

Jasper, who was on watch duty of Ben when he slept, fell from the booth when his scream reached the dragons ear.

"Put a muzzle on that thing!" Ioaz complained. Jasper ran to Ben's side, trying to calm down the animalistic.

"Ben! Wake up!" Jasper slapped him across, snapping Ben out of his pain, his eyes returning to it's hazel color.

Ben breathed heavily, laying down on the tiles that coated the floor in a relaxing coldness that cooled Ben's body.

"Why the hell were you screaming this early in the morning?" Zeref groaned, rubbing his eyes as he sat up from the booth across Jasper's.

"Shit..!" Ben ran his fingers through his hair, groaning into his hands. "Ben," Hunter spinned around in the swivel chair by the diner counter "this isn't just about losing Mal to Araden, is it?"

"I don't know...I go to sleep and I see these memories, I guess, of this guy named Xander." Ben got up off the floor

"I have no idea who he is or the people I see in these dreams but they look so familiar!"

Ben sat on one of the stools, burying his head in his arms "and to make matters worse, I'm starting to question everything I've ever knew!"

"What do you mean?" CJ questioned.

"My memories from when I was little, like everything before the age of 11, starting appearing in my head. Me and Lucifer lived in this little town with the woman, but I couldn't see her face."

Ben lifted his head "but just by hearing her voice, I could tell she had such a valuable impact on my childhood."

"Sadly, we don't have the answers to your questions but," Evie placed her hand on his shoulder "we do know what you're going through."

Ben looked up at her "how?"

"We been seeing the memories of these people we have no memory of but we feel like we know them." Zeref vaguely explained.

"Do any of you know why it's happening?" Levi asked. Hunter shook his head "nope," he stared aimlessly into space "and frankly, I'm getting kinda tired of not knowing why."

"Yeah," Carlos agreed, "it's like everyone else knows what's going on but don't want to tell us."

"It's like they're purposely keeping things from us." Jasper sighed. "Look," Operetta stood up "we can worry about this whole dream nonsense later, right now we need to get to Antoine's castle."

Cosmina smiled at the thought of being in Antoine's arms again, she jumped out of her chair and clasped onto Operetta's hands, pulling her outside "well what are we waiting for! Getting into Antoine's palace will be a piece of cake."

One arriving at the Antoine's Castle, the VKs and Cosmina were met with an unpleasant surprise of the palace being covered by a large multicolored bubble.