EP.22|Vacation? And C.A Planning It?!

“A what?” Mal asked taking a sip of her smoothie sitting with Operetta inside C.A’s Love Cafe. “A vacation! I thought we take one.” Operetta suggested. One C.A heard the words Vacation she jumped over the bar counter and ran over to the table.

“Yes! Ships! Ships! Ships galore!!!” C.A cheered. “You heard me! Ships! Ships I tell you!” C.A cheered to a random person. “I know exactly where we should go! We can go to my parents hotel! It’s in Olympia!” C.A clapped excitedly as she grabbed Operetta and Mal’s hands and ran out. “Call the others and tell them to meet us in my room.” C.A smiled as they both nodded.

~€~

About 30 minutes later everyone was in C.A room. “A vacation?” Jasper asked. “At the Heart Hotel? The same hotel your family owns?” CJ asked as C.A nodded. “We don't have a choice do we?” Zeref asked as C.A shook her head.

“Since summer break starts up tomorrow. We can spend the summer in Olympia!” C.A smiled. “Plus, its a perfect opportunity to get my ships together!” C.A smiled widely. ”What are ships?” Evie asked. “I find it best not to ask.” CJ whispered. “How many people are coming with us?” Hunter asked.

“16.” C.A answered. “16?!” Everyone yelled. “Yeah, Me, CJ, Carlos, Ben, Mal, Hunter, Operetta, Zeref, Freddie, Jasper, Evie, Alistair, Maddie, Bruce, Lori, and, I don’t know who else to invite.” C.A answered. “How about we invite the last person?” Hunter smirked. “Yeah, we know just who to invite.” CJ smiled widely. “Okay, idiots, just be ready by 8pm tomorrow. That’s when the bus leaves.” C.A said as everyone began packing.

~€~

Meanwhile, in the Villain Isle, Maddie and Lori were jumping up and down. “We’re going on vacation!” They both cheered. “You get to be with Bruce!” Maddie cheered. “I get to be with Bru-” Lori then stopped mid sentence. “Wait what?!” Lori face was now red. “You like him! It’s obvious!” Maddie smiled. “No I don’t!” Lori blushed harder.

“Really, so when you stayed here when I went shopping you weren’t kissing a picture of Bruce?” Maddie asked slyly. “And you were moaning Alistair’s name in your sleep last night?” Lori shot back, now it was Maddie’s turn to blush. “I have no idea what you’re talking about!” Maddie denied. “Really?” Lori the pressed her phone.

“Oh Alistair! Please! Faster, faster! I can’t take anymore of this teasing.” The recording yelled. “Okay, so maybe I said it. But that still doesn't mean I like him!” Maddie scolded as she brought out at beautiful blue and pink bikini. “How does this look?” Maddie asked.

“Like it would give my brother a nosebleed.” Lori smiled. “Perfect, cause I got one for you to!” Maddie the passed a purple tankini. “Bruce is gonna love it.” Maddie added. “You sure?” Lori asked. “Why don’t we ask him?” Maddie then opened to door to reveal Bruce, who was about to knock. “Hi um…” He stopped mid-sentence when he saw Lori.

“Hey Bruce. What did you need?” Lori asked sweetly. You...I really need you… Bruce thought. “Bruce? Is there anything you need?” Maddie asked slyly. “N-Nope!” Bruce stuttered, covering his nose bleed with his hand.

“I’ll be going.” Bruce muttered as he closed the door and went back to him and Alistair’s dorm room. “Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!” Bruce paced back and force. “What’s wrong?” Alistair asked, playing a video game. “Your sister!” Bruce sighed.

“Oh, my sister? C.A?” Alistair asked. “No! Lori!” Bruce scolded. “Why are you crushing on my younger sister?” Alistair asked. “I’m not! Okay! Just get to packing!” Bruce said as he and Alistair began packing.

Meanwhile, in the boys at A.P dorm room Carlos was packing with Dude. “I get to spend an entire summer with CJ!!!” Carlos cheered. “I mean with everyone!” Carlos corrected himself as Dude rolled his eyes and handed him the picture of CJ and him in it. “It means nothing, she’s just a friend.” Carlos scoffed.

“She’s more than a friend.” Zeref smirked. “Oh, are you talking about you and Freddie?” Carlos smirked. “Freddie? What? Were?” Zeref asked frantically. “She’s not here idiot. Do worry, for the next month you’ll be with your little shadow girl.” Carlos chuckled.

Only one dorm room down Freddie was brushing Voodoo’s feathers. “So, you excited to be with Zeref for the entire summer?” Operetta asked smirking, shocked by this, Freddie dropped the brush. “W-what?!” Freddie stuttered. “Oh come on, it’s kinda obvious. Don't you think?” CJ smirked. “No! It’s not! Cause I don't like him!” Freddie said. “We’ll see.” Mal sing-song.

~€~

It was 10am when all the invites arrived at the front of the school. “So since everyone is here.” C.A started but was soon cut off by Operetta. “Wait, aren’t you forgetting someone?” Operetta asked. “Right, where is the person you invited?” C.A asked, soon a arm was slung around her shoulder.

“Hey C.A.” A voice said. C.A eyes widened. “Hello Lizzie.” C.A greeted. Lizzie has wavy black hair with several red streaks in it. It is tied up in a heart-shaped bun. She has a thin layer of scarlet red and smokey-gray eyeshadow, a self-painted heart over her left eye. She has teal eyes and blood red lips.

Her dress has a black bodice, a red Elizabethan collar and a red and yellow harlequin or checkered patterned skirt. She wears black stockings with red hearts and red shoes with gold heels in card patterns. She accessories with a heart-shaped shoulder bag, a gold crown, black gloves with a heart-shaped hole trim, little jewels and a gold ring.

“Anyways, since now everyone is here. I have arranged seats for us on the bus.” C.A smiled widely. “Oh course you did.” Everyone sweat dropped. “Why did we agreed to this?” Carlos groaned. “Cause, you did, anyways, now to the seats.” C.A then looked at her phone.

“Carlos and CJ. Freddie and Zeref. Hunter and Operetta. Mal and Ben. Evie and Jasper. Alistair and Maddie. Lori and Bruce. And me and.” C.A sighed. “And Lizzie.” C.A concluded. “Well. Let’s get on that bus.” Lori smiled as they all boarded the bus and soon drove off.