EP.31|I Just Want Somebody To Notice Me for Me

“Part 2 of H.T.M.T.B.J begins now.” C.A smirked as she placed a plate of cookies on the coffee table. As soon as she did, Alistair, Ben, and Carlos quickly appeared.

“Cookies!” the three boys drooled. “No!” C.A scolded, hitting them upside the head with a rolled up newspaper. “Theses are for the group! Not just you savages!” Lizzie added.

“Meanies.” Alistair muttered as he ate one. “Why did you make cookies anyways?” Ben asked, his mouth filled with cookies. “Oh no reason.” C.A smiled innocently. “I don't like this. If C.A is doing something nice there’s a reason behind it.” Bruce said.

“Maybe she just made cookies to I don't know make cookies.” CJ guessed as she took a bit out of one of the cookies. “Yeah, I don't know. These cookies seem suspicious.” Carlos looked at C.A questionably.

“Ooh! Cookies!” Evie gushed, rushing towards the cookies. “What kind of cookies are these?” Freddie asked looking at the cookie with a bite out of it.

“A new recipe I saw on a cooking channel. I forgot what it’s called.” C.A answered, trying to remember the name of the recipe. “I hope your aunt was right about these cookies.” Lizzie whispered to C.A. “Oh, she is.” C.A winked.

“So how do they taste?” Lizzie asked. “Really good. Whatever’s in this it’s taste amazing!” Hunter answered. “Hey, Hunter.” C.A started.

“Yeah?” Hunter asked. “A little birdie told you have a crush on a certain daughter of the Phantom.” Lizzie smirked, sitting on the beanbag chair next to Hunter.

“I have no idea what you're talking about.” Hunter stated. “Oh really? Hunter, you literally kept looking at her the entire time we were at the pool.” C.A wiggled her eyebrows.

“Again, I’m gonna have to go with; I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Hunter said, eating another cookie. “Is that so?” Lizzie asked. “Yes, yes it is.” Hunter answered looking at Operetta and quickly back at the cookie.

“You have to stop lying to yourself.” C.A said. “What?” Hunter asked. “You keep telling yourself that you don't like Operetta but in reality you do.” Lizzie shortly explained.

“You’re too scared to ask her out because of what happened with Brazzan, and your still blame yourself for killing her.” C.A added. “But it wasn’t your fault. And Operetta forgave you, now you have to forgive yourself.” Lizzie continued.

“It’s not as easy as you think. Struggling with the fact that your demon and just burst out at any moment and kill all your love ones, it’s terrifying. When I think about asking her out, the images of her dying come running back. Then I get chicken and can’t ask her out.” Hunter explained, sighing.

“Maybe, if you talk to her. Just start small.” Lizzie suggested. “I don't know.” Hunter was unsure. “Just try.” C.A winked as she called over Operetta. “Have fun.” Lizzie mouthed. “So, the cookies are working. That’s good.” C.A smiled as she crossed of the words COOKIES off her list. “Hey Jasper!” Lizzie called out as Jasper walked over to the two.

“What’s up?” Jasper asked, eating one of the cookies. “So, have you and Evie talked about the whole kiss that happened this morning?” C.A asked, pressing a button on her phone. “No, the entire day I haven’t been able to even get a word out of her.” Jasper sighed.