EP.42|Revertago! Dog-ago?

In Chemistry of Sorcery class, CJ sat her bag down next to the famous son of Peter Pan; Philip Pan and sat next to him. “Oh joy, you’re here.” CJ goraned. “Hello to you too CJ.” Philip smirked. He has brown rooted and flocked hair and tan skin.

He has a light green singlet with a forest silhouette across it. His hooded jacket is dark brown leather with dark green sleeves, red-brown cords hang from the top and the back is a auburn paisley pattern. His khaki pants are a dirty cream color.

He has a brown cuff bracelet and a silver pendant of feathers and leaves hanging from his belt loop. His bag is a dark brown leather stitched-together messenger bag with a silver clasp. He has big leather hiking boots with thick straps.

“Why are you here?” CJ asked rudely. “Class. Why are you here. Thief/murderer?” Philip asked, just as rude. “You know as well as I do that the Hook-Hook fruit was the Hook family property and that those ruffians you called “Lost Boys” tried to kill me.” CJ explained. “Still a murderer.” Philip cooed. “Like you’re any better.” CJ scoffed.

“I don't kill people.” Philip confidently said. “Not what I was referring to.” CJ said as the teacher, Rumpelstiltskin stood on top of 6 books just to get a good look of the class.

He is a tiny man with large pointy ears and a large nose. He has a long white beard that touches the floor, a white mustache and white hair. He wears a tall thick black hat that covers most of his eyes. Rumpelstiltskin wears a green jacket and green/grey shoes with grey trousers. He has few golden teeth in his mouth.

“Quiet in class! Pop quiz on chapter three! If you fail, detention!” The students gasped. Philip, on the other hand, had came prepared. “Now, prepare to mix!” Rumpelstiltskin announced. “I didn’t read chapter three!” CJ said to Philip. “Extension of everything in chapter two!” Crackers squacked. “But that was last week, right?” CJ asked. “You really are a birdbrain.” Philip chuckled. “Hey! Don't insult my parrot!” CJ scolded. “Wasn’t talking about the parrot.” Philip smirked.

“Five parts three o two so four…” Rumpelstiltskin began pouring things inside a giant cauldron. Students attempted to follow along but everywhere around the room they began failing. “Eight part pixie dust to begin reaction… heat. Cool! Add seven parts wolfsbane! Separate, remix, reverse procedure! Add isotope of five oh seven, no, four oh seven.” He cackled, watching the students attempts.

“I don't know how you make it so easy, Philip. I can hardly keep up.” CJ groaned. “If you know the formulas and the mohexulars valances cross referenced with the periodic table, well then it’s just logic!” He clapped his hands together and sprinkles a finishing a touch of powder into his mixture.

From Philip’s mixture emerged a giant green butterfly, all the students ooh and ah-ed. “Good job, Philip Pan! I give you A! Ah, B plus.” Rumpelstiltskin announced. “Oh, that’s what we’re trying to do!” CJ said as Rumpelstiltskin looked at her. “CJ, what is result?” He asked. “Green stuff.” CJ the poured some into the mixture. “Yeah, ooh, and orange stuff, and ooh, some purple stuff..” CJ confidently giggled. “Let me see, what have we got here.” She then gasphed. “Yes, fizzy stuff!” She reached for Rumpelstiltskin's hair, putting it into the cauldron.

The mixture CJ randomly created puffed out some and turned out to be successfully similar formula as her red butterfly floated along side Philip’s.