EP.125|Scared to Love

The VK’s, and Ben, all hid in the trees, seeing that there were two large spotted black bears guarding the prison Carlos was being kept in.

The entire structure was made of stones and bricks, it looked impossible to get in or out.

“We have to stick to the plan. All we gotta do is-- wait, where’s CJ?” Ben asked, Evie pointed to the bears to see they were already down.

“Come on slow pokes! We got an animalistic to save!” CJ yelled, the VK’s sweatdropped. “What happened to the plan...I worked so hard…” Ben muttered, moping in the corner.

“CJ, the bears were our way in, we were supposed to hypnotize them because they know how to get in! If we killed them-” but before Freddie could finish, alarms began to sound off.

“This would happen!” Freddie yelled over the alarms, animals of many combinations began to surround them.

“Woops.” CJ chuckled nervously. “CJ, I swear to the gods, when we finish this mission, I’m so gonna get back at you.” Evie growled.

She eventually did get back at her, but that’s a story for a later episode.

“So, now what?” Jasper asked. “Isn't it obvious,” Hunter’s hands coated in a dark red and black mist “we kick some butt!”

Phillip watched from his crystal ball as the VK’s beat up the animals, he had a smug look on his face.

“Your girl and her friends are here.” Philip informed Carlos, the animalistic just growled, Philip chuckled.

“Why did she come? She has to leave!” Carlos was worried, CJ being here wasn’t good, if Philip were to succeed in his plan, it could spell doom for everyone.

“She’s pretty strong, I remember when we used to date” Philip stopped when he heard Carlos growling “did I hit a nerve, Carlos?”

“You fucking bitch!” Carlos yelled. “Looks like I did hit a nerve.” Philip chuckled. “Once I get out of these chain, I swear-” “you’ll what? Kill me? Rip me to shreds? Tear by body limb from limb?”

Philip just scoffed, “I’d like to see you try.”

Tyrock chuckled softly, soon bursting out in laughing, “what’s so funny, King Kong?” Philip questioned.

“I just think it’s funny that you think Carlos won't kill you.” Tyrock kept laughing.

“Please, Carlos can't kill me.” Philip scoffed.

“Yes, he can, you keep us locked up for days in here knowing that CJ’s body would suffer from Mate Withdrawal, also knowing that Carlos’ animalistic instincts would heighten and his moods will be out of control.”

“Then you told Carlos the one thing you knew would get him angry, also, you never feed us!”

“And I don't know what you did to Snowball but if you did anything to her I will crush you head like it’s a freaking walnut!”

“Little protective for a bunny won't you say?” Philip snickered. “So? I don't like Snowball.” Tyrock scoffed.

“You so like Snowball.” Carlos laughed. “Shut up! I don't like Snowball, ‘k?! She’s just a friend!” Tyrock scolded.