EP.21|Dead Becomes The Living and What Is This Feeling?

The redhead shot up from the coffin. Covered in dirt. “W-Whe-Where am I?” Operetta asked as she looked behind him to see her grave. “DEAD?!?!?!” Operetta yelled. She got up to see it was night. She hobbled back to the only place she could think she could go. The school dorms.

~B~

Hunter woke up. Hearing the sounds of birds chirping. “At least someone’s happy.” Hunter muttered as he closed the windows and the blinds. The smell of breakfast flooded Hunter’s nose. He walked to the door opening it to see somebody cooking breakfast. “Jasper? Zeref? Carlos? When did you learn to cook?” Hunter asked.

“Mal taught me how to make omelets.” The voice giggled, Hunter’s eyes widened. “HUH?!” Hunter yelled. “What? I’m just making omelets.” The voice asked chuckling. The voice turned around to see the person’s face. “Op-Op-Operetta?!?!” Hunter yelled as all the memories flowed back into her brain.

Tears filled her eyes as she dropped to her knees crying. “I-I-I...I’m so-sorry!!” Operetta cried. “Shh…” Hunter shushed as he lifted Operetta’s chin. “Hu-Hun-Hunter.” Operetta stuttered. “Pl-Plea-Please don't talk.” Hunter pleaded as his face got so close she could feel his breath of her trembling lips.

“I-I-I…” Operetta stuttered. “Please…be here...just don't leave me again…” Hunter said as he hugged Operetta tightly. “I won’t...promise…” Operetta chuckled. “I-I-I wa-was so wor-worried!!” Hunter sobbed into her chest.

“I was worried I wouldn’t have a person who understands what it’s like to not know one of their parents.” Hunter sobbed even harder.

Why am I crying so much?? She lets out a whole different side of me...the side I haven’t even shown my best friends...but why is she seeing it? She’s just a girl...a girl with beautiful green eyes… Hunter thought as Operetta whispered in his ear. “I’ll stay forever.” Operetta whispered. “Promise?” Hunter asked choking on his tear. “Yes. I’m staying forever.” Operetta smiled.

~B~

Hours later, Operetta sat in the living room drinking cocoa. “I can’t believe your back!!” Freddie sobbed. “I missed you to Freddie.”  Operetta chuckled. “How long have I been out?” Operetta asked.

“Since February, it’s now June.” Jasper answered causing Operetta to spit out her drink. “I’ve been dead of 3 months?!” Operetta yelled. “Yeah.” Ben answered. “Wait, what happened to Belle and Adam?” Operetta asked.

“Well, after a couple of hours of interrogation they finally revealed to the police about their plan to make Mal turn into Midnight and destroy the entire school. Have Ben slay Midnight and make them look like the good, if the newspapers found out about Ben slaying Midnight people from across the world would be begging to be his wife. I think they went to jail.” Zeref explained.

“Yikes. All that just for Ben to get a wife.” Operetta chuckled. “So, that means your king right?” Operetta asked. “Not yet. My corrnitation is still not until the end of next year's.” Ben sighed.

“Dude! Get away from me!” Perdita whined. “Why?” Dude asked. “C-Co-Countless reasons!” Perdita stuttered. Has his eyes always been that blue? Perdita thought. “Hello? Perdita!” Dude yelled waving his paw in front of her face. “Wh-What?” Perdita stuttered as she ran out of the room and into the hall.

“Human form.” Perdita chanted as she changed into her human form. She has waist brown hair, dark skin, and amber eyes. She wears a white and dark blue striped top with a blue jacket rolled up at the elbows. Tan shorts with a blue sash belt and brown shoes.

“What is this feeling? So sudden and new?” Perdita asked as she slopened down the walls. “I felt it the moment I laid eyes on you.” Perdita looked into the window to see Dude and Carlos play fighting each other, Dude being in his human form.

He has messy, bleached blond hair that he usually keeps out of his eyes with two dark brown hair clips that form an 'X' shape. He has soft violet eyes and a young aura to him in all his photos. His style of clothing contains something blue.

“My pulse is rushing. Head is reeling my face is flushing.” Perdita started to panic. “What is this feeling? Fervid as a flame, Does it have a name? Yes! Loving! Unadulterated loving! Wait what? I just can’t love an idiot! He’s so stupid and retarded!”

“I just wanna bash my head in! Please somebody tell me what I’m doing. He just doesn't know what’s he doing to me!” Perdita growled as he looked at the picture of her and Dude at a carnival in the spring. Her face began to heat up. “What is this feeling...” Perdita muttered.

“Unadulterated loving! For you face, your eyes, your silly personality! What is this feeling!” Perdita groaned. “It’s love.” C.A smirked. “Lo-Love?” Perdita asked.

“Yeah, you love Dude!” Evie smiled. “Th-that’s preposterous!” Perdita stammered. “No, it’s not. You don't think me and Maddie saw what happened at the fair?” CJ smirked as Perdita began remembering what happened.

“Dude! Wait up!” Perdita called out as she rushed over to Dude. “Whatcha doing?” Perdita asked. “I was gonna go onto the bungee jump with Alexa, but I can’t seem to find her.” Dude answered as Perdita chuckled nervously, remembering how she kinda beat up Alexa.

“She must have left. If you want, I’ll go with you.” Perdita suggested. “Really? You like bungee jumping? I thought you would think it’s preposterous or barbaric?” Dude asked. “I thought it be good idea to try something fun.” Perdita smiled. “I guess, do even know how to bungee jump?” Dude asked. “How hard can it be.”

Perdita would soon regret those words.

“Why do you need so much protection for jumping up and down?” Perdita asked. “You’re not jumping up and down.” Dude smirked as he grabbed Perdita hand, falling off the edge of the bridge. “DUDE!!!!” Perdita yelled. “Isn't this awesome!!!” Dude yelled as Perdita started panicking.

“Don't panic so much! Just let it take over!” Dude smiled as Perdita shook her head rapidly, closing her eyes. “I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!” Perdita yelled. “You’re not gonna!” Dude laughed as he held onto Perdita. Somehow...she felt safe...like she could do anything when she was in Dude’s arms. “You sure I won’t die?” Perdita asked. “Yes. Calm down.” Dude assured her as Perdita nodded.

“Calmer?” Dude asked as Perdita nodded. “Okay I’m gonna let you go.” Dude smirked as Perdita’s eyes widened. “DAMIT DUDE!!!” Perdita yelled as Dude let her go. “See! You’re fine!” Dude smiled as Perdita and him landed on a giant fluffy bouncy pillow.

“See, you’re fine.” Dude laughed. She then noticed that she was one Dude’s chest. “Y-Yo-You sca-scared the crap out of me!” Perdita yelled as Dude laughed. “Not funny.” Perdita muttered. “Wanna do it again?” Dude asked as Perdita nodded.

“You two looked so cute!” Freddie gushed. “Shut up Freddie! There is no way on the planet that I like that barbaric animal!” Perdita scolded as she turned back into her dog form and went back inside of dorm room.