EP.131|Demonic Islands

"Are you sure you wanna stay on Mimosa?" Carlos asked his big sister. "Yeah, I'm sure, there are still animals who need to be turned back," Ranee replied.

She looked behind her to see Velvet healing some of the animals. Velvet looked up and blew a kiss towards Ranee's direction.

"Are we sure it's for the animals?" CJ asked smugly. Ranee blushed. "May-Maybe I-I-I wann-wanna stay wi-with Velvet! Sue me!" Ranee scolded, her blush deepening.

Velvet then appeared behind Ranee, hugging her from her waist "don't worry, Dog Boy, I'll take perfect care of your big sis." Velvet winked, smirking at Carlos.

"Huh?" Carlos titled his head. Ranee, CJ, and Velvet sweatdropped. Why is he so dense?! The three thought.

"Never mind, Carlos." CJ sighed, shaking her head. She loved Carlos with all her heart, but sometimes he can be a little dumb at times.

"I'll explain it to you on the way to the next island." CJ chuckled as the VK's got on the boat and rode off.

After hours taking the boat as far as it could go, the VK's ended up on a small forest.

"We're lost, aren't we?" CJ questioned. "No," Ben looked at the map for the umpteenth time "according to the map," he looked up from the map and hit a large rock, "okay, we're lost."

"You always had a horrible sense of direction," a familiar voice chuckled, Ben growled and turned around to see none other than Lucifer "didn't you lil' brother."

The VK's, and Ben, all got battle ready. "Wow," Lucifer clapped sarcastically, leaning against a tree "let's see what we have here, shall we?" Lucifer began to approach the VK's, and Ben, slowly.

"First, we have the Blueberry Rage." Lucifer played with her blue hair, "you must be Esther's daughter" he got closer to her face, "everything about you is your mother, but you have your dad's eyes."

He looked down at her chest to see the red ruby necklace around her neck, she lifted it up with two fingers to get a better look at it.

"This must be the famous Queen Family Crystal," Lucifer observed. "I heard about this, supposedly, a crystal is given to every child of the Queen family. But this one, this red ruby one, it's special, isn't Evie." Lucifer smirked.

Evie snatched the jewel out of his hands and tucked the necklace under her shirt, "that ruby...your mother used it, so did you grandmother, as well as your great-grandmother, and now, you use it too."

"I heard, if you use the power correctly, you have enough to activate Queen's Rage," Lucifer said Evie, clutched the necklace. "However, know you, you'll won't use it." Lucifer shrugged.

Evie growled and formed long sharp crystals that began circling slowly around her. "And there it is, the beautiful Crystal Release," Lucifer smirked.

"So, you gonna hit me, blueberry?" Lucifer teased. Evie then raised her hands and extended them towards Lucifer causing them to shot a Lucifer, he sighed and grabbed one of the crystals in his fingers. All of the crystals turned to dust.

"I really thought you were better than that, Evie." Lucifer sighed as he formed the dust back into crystals and shot them at Evie, pinning her to the rock.