EP.23|Bus Rides and Would You Rather Terror

“Whatcha doing Blueberry?” Jasper asked. “Just designing. There is supposed to be a famous fashion designer at the hotel and I wanna show her some of my designs.” Evie answered as Jasper looked at the business card in his pocket. “You still haven’t called him?” Evie asked as Jasper shook his head.

“I just don't know if I should. I’m not sure if I’m ready to go public yet.” Jasper answered sighing. “You should call him. He seems really nice. And he loves your art! I mean who wouldn’t! It’s amazing! Even though you haven’t paint the hair color yet, it’s still awesome.” Evie smiled. “Yeah, I guess it is.” Jasper smiled too.

Carlos inched his hand closer to CJ’s hat. “Don't touch my hat.” CJ warned him. “But why?” Carlos asked. “Cause I told you not to.” CJ answered cleaning her sword. “That’s not a real answer.” Carlos shot back. “Fine, I don't want you touching it because it’s my hat.” CJ smiled, Carlos quickly took it off of her.

“Now it’s my hat.” Carlos smirked as CJ put her sword close to Carlos’s neck. “What did I say Carlos?” CJ asked. “Not to touch your hat.” Carlos answered, feared for his life. “And what did I tell you not to do?” CJ asked. “Not to touch your.” Carlos repeated. “And what are you gonna do?” CJ asked. “Touch your hat.” Carlos answered as CJ took back her hat.

“Now that’s a good boy.” CJ cooed.

“Hey, why don't we play a game?” C.A suggested keeping her eyes glued to her notebook, which people have suspected being a “shipping notebook”. “What kind of game?” Lori questioned, turning her attacking from Bruce to the pink haired 2nd oldest descendant of Cupid.

“Hmmm...Maybe, Would You Rather?” “What kind of Would You Rather?” Mal asked. “An innocent game of Would You Rather of course.” C.A smiled innocently. “Okay…” Everyone sweat dropped. “Perfect! I’ll go first.” C.A smiled grew as she whipped her head around to face Operetta.

“Operetta dear. Would you rather eat strawberry cake out of Hunter’s mouth, or his abs?” C.A smirked. Operetta’s face was now the color of her hair as Mal and Evie huddled together, realising that they were right about C.A turning this into another one of her games to get her ships together.

Hunter, with a very apparent blush on his face as well, tuned to the Phantom of the Opera’s daughter eagerly awaiting her answer. Yes it was true. He had a crush on her. They hadn’t know each other for so long, and while yes he had turned into a demon at Maddie’s party for a while, when he was turned back the feelings were still there. Though he would never have the guts to tell her.

“I-I” Operetta stuttered as she searched for her words. “I- What kind of question is that anyway?!” She stalled. “The question I asked. Now answer!” C.A threatened. “It’s okay Operetta… just choose one.” Hunter reassured her. Taking a deep breathe and nodding she answered the Cupid question, “H-His abs.” She said looking away from everyone, the blush on her face becoming a deeper shade of red. If that was even possible.

“Ohh! So you wanna see him shirtless?” Maddie teased. “N-NO!” Operetta stammered. “I-I just! It wouldn’t be a-a k-k-kiss, if it w-was like that!” “Sureeee.” Maddie said as Operetta put on a terrifying look clearly telling everyone that if she was asked another question like that they would probably all die making it to the resort.