EP.14|Of Pictures and Underground Art!

At 9:46 AM, all the VK’s, and Ben, got a text.

Meet me at the lunch room! Great Plan!

~Love Mal

All the VK’s, and Ben, went to the Lunchroom to see Mal sitting at the table they normally sat at with a giant smile on her face. “Why are you so chirpy?” Freddie asked as they all sat down.

“Well, I came up with a plan to skip this stupid tea party!” Mal smiled as she slammed down a flyer. “Mal, it’s a yellow flyer.” Ben stated. “Only VK’s can see it. Here wear these. Cupid lended them to me.” Mal handed him a pair of black glasses. Ben put them on and read the flyer

One Mad Tea Party!

Don’t wanna go to that fancy-shmancy party in the good guy side? Come over to Maddie’s Tea Shop instead and just say the magic words!

Fun, Games, And Villains galore!

And SO much more!

Party starts at Noon

~Love, the Hatter Herself!

“Woah. Maddie’s hosting another party!” Carlos cheered. “Who’s Maddie?” Ben asked. “Only the party girl/party planner of the entire VK isles’s!” CJ answered. “Maddie plans the best parties. So instead of going to this boring party here. Why don’t we go to Maddie’s.” Zeref said as everyone nodded. They all looked at Ben. “I don’t know, this event is really important to my family.” Ben started. “The family that yelled at us and called us dirty lowlifes?” Evie asked.

“The same one who said that your gonna marry a stripper in 3 months?” Jasper asked. “Yeah, that family.” Ben sighed. “Come on, what’s the harm?” Hunter asked. “Fine. I’ll go.” Ben said as they cheered. Hunter looked at his phone. “Oh, I have to get going. I see you guys later.” Hunter then ran off with his lunch. “I have to go to! See you later!” Jasper smiled as he ran off with his lunch too.

“They been doing that a lot lately.” Zeref observed. “You think they’re gay?” Carlos asked, taking a bit of his sandwich. “No. They’re not gay.” Freddie said. “Mal, Operetta, Zeref, Freddie, you go see what Hunter’s doing. Evie, Ben, Carlos, and myself, will go see what Jasper is doing.” CJ instructed as they all nodded and split off.

Evie, Ben, Carlos, and CJ jumped into her car and drove off. “Do you think he’s with another girl? Another prettier girl? She probably has blonde hair. I bet it’s one of those girls from the L'amour des vêtements! That sick bastard!” Evie began swerving.

“Evie! Focus! It’s not another girl!” Ben scolded as Evie snapped out of her jealous rage. “Sorry.” Evie muttered. “I just nervous that’s all.” Evie sighed, looking at her shaking hand. “Evie, why are you shaking so much? I’ve known Jasper my entire life, he wouldn’ve told us if he was going out with somebody.” Ben assured her.

“I know. It’s just, scared. I don’t like it.” Evie stepped on the wheel, running god knows how many red lights. “Evie! Stop! The scent stops here!” Carlos yelled as Evie quickly stopped the car at what seemed to be a abandoned train tunnel entrance.